Columbia Men's Airgill Lite Long Sleeve Shirt
Smooth, comfy and quick drying, this performance fishing shirt sports crisp, clean lines and a premium blend of technologies, including built-in UPF 40 and Omni-Wick to keep you cool and dry during dynamic activity in the heat.
At a Glance
- Omni-Shade UPF 40 provides maximum protection for long hours in the sun
- Omni-Wick advanced evaporation technology actively breathes and pulls moisture away from your skin
- Quick dry
- Hidden venting at shoulder blades keeps you cool in the heat
- Extended sun collar folds up for better coverage
- Antimicrobial treatment protects this shirt from bacterial growth
- Zip closed security pocket
- Modern Classic fit – Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Omni-Wick – Wetness is Out
This moisture transferring technology moves and disperses sweat away from the body for quick evaporation, keeping you comfortable during physical activity.
Omni-Shade – Enjoy the Sun Safely
Omni-Shade clothing protects you from damaging UV radiation by blocking the majority of the sun's harmful rays, so you can stay out longer.
How to Measure
Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the the wrist. Round up to the next even number.