5.0 out of 5 stars Great mid-weight jacket.
I'm 6'5" 260lb and the 2XT fits very well. It's a nice, medium weight jacket and has a great water repellent surface.
Published on October 7, 2012 by Baluchitherium

3.0 out of 5 stars Tall wasn't tall enough
Maybe I have a strange torso but the tall size just wasn't tall enough. Normally I wouldn't rate something so low for an ill fitting size, but if they advertise tall it should be tall.
Published 11 months ago by Zachary Betzen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mid-weight jacket., October 7, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars A good rainproof jacket., March 11, 2012
I needed a light weight jacket for every day use and decided to try this one.

I probably should have bought a different color. The black is a bit too bland for my taste. However, it does accomplish the job for a light weight rainproof jacket. It fits really well.

My only complaints are the feel of the fabric and the lack a of inside breast pocket. The feel almost approaches the texture of a neoprene wetsuit. It is a very unusual texture.

The outside hand pockets are roomy and have zippers to secure items placed in there, but the inside pockets are more like pouches. You can probably put alot of stuff in them but I don't believe it would be very secure.

It may grow on me in time, but most likely I will relegate it as my golf jacket for those cool days when there is a chance of rain. In this kind of environment it will shine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, November 26, 2012
I'm 6' 5" 250lbs, and the XL Tall fits perfectly. It is cut slim, so if you want baggy order 1 size up. Otherwise the sleeve length is perfect. I bought this to wear under a goretex jacket, and the weight should be perfect for that.

BTW, the price tag on the jacket says $150.00, so at this price it's a no brainer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a great jacket!, September 24, 2012
This is a very nice jacket for it's purpose of mid fall early winter use. The arms are long enough which is a rare find but the body legnth is just a tad bit short on the XL Tall for someone who is 6ft 4in with a slim long torso, but I would buy it again in a heartbeat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Jacket, April 20, 2012
great product very warm and very elegant
awesome seller.
the best clolumbia jacket i've ever purchased!!!!
i would recommend this jacket again and again.

4.0 out of 5 stars tight in the sholders, January 2, 2014
I'm a big guy, 6'3'' 270 pounds. I have this in green in a 3XLT from when I was 340pounds. Both have plenty of room in the chest and core area. but this 2XLT has all the room i need BUT the shoulder and sleeves are fairly tight. I would suggest trying it on before purchasing if at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tall wasn't tall enough, January 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 6'6 son, January 13, 2014
Have to go online to find clothes that fit our 6'6 son now. First thing he has had with sleeves long enough for a while!

2.0 out of 5 stars Should watch description better., December 27, 2013
I saw the ratings that described the sizes as running large but ordered 2XLT anyway, I'm 6'1, 260 and normally wear 2X sizes but this one was too big, sleeves longer than I needed. No lining in the sleeves make it difficult to put on and take off. The coat has a nice appearance but I'm more into practical, so I am a little disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, great look!, October 31, 2013
Finally a jacket that is long enough in the body and sleeves for my slender 6'5" husband. The large/tall size is perfect. Often we have to buy an extra large/tall to particularly get the 37" sleeve he needs and then that size is way to large around. And this jacket is not only a good fit but a great looking casual piece of clothing.

Columbia Men's Tall Ascender II Softshell Jacket