5.0 out of 5 stars Scarf
I wanted a soft scarf to wear under my jacket while motorcycle riding. A cashmere was over $100.00 and I did not need another one just for this purpose. This one is perfect. It is not real wide so it does the job.
Published 19 months ago by RP

3.0 out of 5 stars Scarf
This scarf is soft and a good length for tying. Not too short or long. If it were a touch thicker it would be perfect. It just a little thin for cold winter days, maybe a good Fall scarf.
Published 17 months ago by ItalianMama

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Scarf, December 13, 2012
RP "RSP" (San Diego, Ca.) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and soft, November 21, 2012
This review is from: Columbia Men's Baddabing Scarf (Apparel)
Bought this scarf for our trip to Utah. The weather ranged from 25 degrees to 49 degrees and the scarf kept me nice and warm. It's nice and soft.

3.0 out of 5 stars Scarf, February 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice., December 10, 2013
Cosme Gonzalez "Centella" (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Columbia Men's Baddabing Scarf (Apparel)
Now this is one warm nice looking man scarf. Bought it in black. I don't know if the fabric is good enough to last. Looks like something you have to look after, but I won't be wearing it to cut trees in the winter or clean my hands with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug and warm, November 4, 2013
I'm snug as a bug in a rug. If it was any warmer, I don't think I could stand it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm!, April 5, 2013
This scarf will help you avoid the cold chills of a strong wind. It helped me be able to enjoy a recent trip even though the wind chill was in the teens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice scarf, fast shipping., November 23, 2012
The scarf is light but warm, I brought it to backpacking trip and I worked well! I would recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought this scarf, April 2, 2014
N. W. Smith (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
for an ex boyfriend of mine who thought that he dressed well but really he didn't. I caught him leaving the house one day with a red scarf that had large teddy bears on it. I couldn't be seen out in public with him with that, so I bought this nice columbia scarf which was much improved.....but the clutz lost the scarf. Go figure.

4.0 out of 5 stars White? Really? Need better color choices, Amazon. But scarf is nice., March 30, 2014
I love the scarf. I hate the color. I wanted a darker color, but Amazon did not have one. Columbia's crappy website allowed me to choose other colors, which I did. It also happily charged my card. It did NOT, however, actually complete the order and send me the product. Hence my buying one on Amazon instead. Glad Columbia's products are better than their website or they'd be out of business.

That said, I really like the scarf, aside from the color. It is soft, warm, and does not freak out my uber-sensitive skin. With 5 dogs, 2 cats, and 4 rats I am sure the white scarf will be the brown I wanted anyway. ;)

Overall, nice scarf for a decent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well on my motorcycle., March 22, 2014
Got this to fill the gap between my jacket and helmet. Tested it last night in the low 40s it worked perfectly. I forgot I had it on it was so comfortable. Its also the perfect length, which means is on the short side. I tuck it into my jacket and if it was too long it wouldn't work for that.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›