5.0 out of 5 stars Clumbia Bonehead Shirts
Published on December 28, 2008 by CatsDughi

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, wrong size
Well i got my 2 columbias but rarely Small one was larger than medium one... just this rest was good
Published 8 months ago by Kevin Rangel

5.0 out of 5 stars Clumbia Bonehead Shirts, December 28, 2008
I have been buying Columbia Bonehead shirts for my husband for many years now. He is an A/C contractor and a Maintenance Supervisor for apartment communities, the shirts get a tough work out and continued washing. They are top quality shirts that have lasted longer than most shirts would have in the professions my husband is in. I would recommend the Columbia Shirt name to anyone, they are well made and worth the money. Laurie Dughi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt!, May 19, 2011
This shirt is a bit roomy for me but I wanted it to be comfortable when I travel and be able to wear it over a t-shirt. It has many pockets that are good for carrying those things you need on a trip (small camera, IPOD, etc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for hot weather!, July 20, 2011
Columbia did it again with these shirts! They allow you to stay comfortable while protecting you from the sun. They run big so order at least a size smaller than you normally wear. You will enjoy these............

5.0 out of 5 stars the best outdoors shirt, February 16, 2009
Increadible confortable, for a very good price. I will buy another one but short sleeve this year. The shippment was free and very fast. A+ for Columbia shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, sized large, July 14, 2013
Wearable but just too large. Ordered next size down, love it. But they are roomy at stated size. I am a full xl But the xxl was way too big. the xl has space and is a wonderful casual but nice shirt for the monsoons in SE Asia. Long sleeve for mosquito protection, and cool due to design and materials. Perfect for casual but nice attire

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, Runs Big, May 14, 2012
These shirts are great. They do run a bit large, small feels like a medium.
Very comfortable, the mesh lining inside with the back vents really allow for a cool wearing shirt even in hot humid weather.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, wrong size, January 5, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars order a size smaller, October 2, 2013
Thx to the review from previews buyers about the size, I was able to chance mi order to a smaller one because it come bigger then what you normally wear.

Besides that, I was expecting the shirt to be a little cooler because of my work, but its not that cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sized larger than expected, June 11, 2013
great shirt. Might order a size smaller next time. I wear large in everything, but this probably wears like an XL. Kinda makes sense though as this will keep the sun off you on the water

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish all my shirts were as comfortable!, April 6, 2013
I work in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo - this shirt is perfect for the high temps coupled with the high humidity. I would recommend, and have, to all that are working in a hot environment.

I going to buy some more!

Columbia Men's Bonehead Long-Sleeve Shirt