4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, although bigger than normal
I bought two of this for my boyfriend and he was really please about the fabric and design, the only thing that we found it might be a problem is that the size is bigger than usually, for example he always use Medium and in this one he must use Small.

So, if you're gonna buy one, I would say that you should buy a size smaller that you usually use.
Published on May 18, 2011 by somegirl

2.0 out of 5 stars Yrua Octavio
Good friend I am of venezuela. I write to him because I did to him a purchase of two shirts Columbias it pinches long colors white and sage. You me sending a mail saying that already they were sent but it did not give to me the number of sending. I am translating since I do not speak Englishman. I wait for his prompt response porfavor.
Published on December 1, 2011 by Rosa Ramos De Rosa

5.0 out of 5 stars Columbia makes a great angling shirt!, July 17, 2013
I do a lot of fishing and hiking, and need proper clothing. This one does the job. Great shirt, great color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful shirt, July 12, 2013
Wore this shirt on a week long motorcycle ride. It was perfect. I always wear a large but this shirt runs big and I have shrunk a little. Better too large than too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., June 17, 2013
Following others' instructions and my own experience, I ordered a size smaller that I usually wear in other shirts (Small instead of Medium) and it fits great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Accurate fit, well made, July 25, 2012
This review is from: Columbia Men's Bonehead Long Sleeve Shirt (Apparel)
I purchased this shirt for a last minute outdoor trip. It is a nice shirt and the material helps you keep cool. It ran a little large but I was more than happy overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars but these Columbia shirts are fantastic to wear year-round even in Florida heat, July 19, 2014
Don't know how they do it, but these Columbia shirts are fantastic to wear year-round even in Florida heat. Great for sun protection too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Yrua Octavio, December 1, 2011
This review is from: Columbia Men's Bonehead Long Sleeve Shirt (Apparel)

Columbia Men's Bonehead Long Sleeve Shirt