5.0 out of 5 stars Wear casual or for a dress shirt.
This shirt was just perfect for my son. I ordered it in Sage and it could be worn for casual wear or for some occasions for dress.
Published on June 26, 2011 by odee

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
It was too large for me, I gave it to a friend who likes it....bob....
Published 1 month ago by Robert Crann

5.0 out of 5 stars Wear casual or for a dress shirt., June 26, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars good fit and color, March 1, 2014
I am especially happy with the shirt, since it is 4x it has ample room to move around in, and looks like it will provide good UV protection the sleeve button are very good and are easy to use......good buy! I'd like a shirt with the back vents in front also though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, March 7, 2013
I bought this shirt because I've bought them in the past and I've been very impressed with them and I'm about to travel overseas and I will be involved in a lot of trekking and walking. What I like about these shirts is the utility pockets, the durability and the, what I call regular relaxed fit. I'm a big guy, and I seem to be in between sizes that is some sizes fit some don't, but these shirts, to use a very Aussie expression, fit like a sock on a dog's nose - perfect. They hang well and aren't too big, unlike other brands in this size, also the colour is spot on, so that's real bonus. The confidence of knowing it's going to be durable and that it's going to be functional and not fall apart on me in a couple of months is very reassuring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shirt works awesome.. Down here in Louisiana it gets hot ..., July 2, 2014
Shirt works awesome. . Down here in Louisiana it gets hot in the marsh and this shirt keeps you cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like columbia, January 31, 2014
IN CHINA ,THE BRAND SHIRT IS TOO SMALL. .SO,I WILL BUY IT IN THE U.S. THE LONG SLEEVE SHIRT ABOUT 300 RMB IN THE
CHINESE MALL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shirt, January 20, 2014
Very nice shirt, keeps you cool in hot weather....shirt will dry really quick and will not get stained. I will recomend this shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Color, August 29, 2013
Columbia shirts are very good. Bonehead are more solid. i recommend them always. Good variety of colors and models. Usually this shirts are bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Columbia Men's Bonehead Shirt, January 29, 2013
I looked All around Houston,Texas for A black vented shirt,unable to locate one I turned to Amazon.Well guess what found one and once again @ a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, August 20, 2012
I bought this shirt because I'm about to trek the Amazon jungle..no, not search Amazon.com but rather hike around the Amazon jungle in Peru. What stands out about this shirt is all the utility pockets and the loose fit. I'm a big guy..I call it muscles, others call it fat but heck, everyone's got their own opinion/perspective on things. Shirt fits great and I have the comfort of knowing it's going to be durable. It's Columbia and although it's not the most stylish, it's going to be functional and not fall apart on me.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shirts, August 14, 2014
I love these shirts, and this one was nearly half off! Great shirts for work or for travel, pockets big enough for a 7" tablet.

Columbia Men's Bonehead Long Sleeve Shirt (Big)
$47.99 $29.40 - $49.00