4.0 out of 5 stars It's a good boot for the amazon price but has a size issue
It's a good warm boot with a nice grip on snow.
my size is between 9 and 9.5, so 9 is usually abit small and 9.5 is abit relaxed. so I ordered 9.5 but it gave me the usual feeling of a 9. I returned it and bought a 10, there we go, it was just the perfect size.
So I suggest you buy half a size larger in case of this nice winter boot.
Published 14 months ago by Bihzad Barzegar

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid at all cost!!!
Published 9 months ago by The Polymath Infidel

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a good boot for the amazon price but has a size issue, November 28, 2013
It's a good warm boot with a nice grip on snow.
So I suggest you buy half a size larger in case of this nice winter boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, December 17, 2013
This is an excellent product. Pay attention to reviews as I ordered a half size larger and fits perfectly. Recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Passed the First Big Chill Test...Barely, December 7, 2013
Future ESQ (The Promise Land) - See all my reviews
I work outside for a living and I was in need of new boots for the winter. I've never worn Columbia boots, until this pair. I'm between a 10.5 and 11, so I ordered an 11 and I would call the fit "snug" but not too tight. First time out with these was last week when the temp was in the upper teens/low 20s. The boots look warm, so I wore a basic pair of tube socks. By the end of the day, my toes were a bit cold, but nothing major. The big test was yesterday where morning temps were -10F and a high of 2. I decided to wear a pair of Dickies Thermal Wool Crew Socks. The boots did surprisingly well, but again, by the end of the day (10 hours), my toes were a bit cold. So, I can't quite give these a 5-star review, mainly because they say they're rated for -25F. I don't think they could withstand those temps. BTW, the traction on the sole is fantastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking boot, November 22, 2013
This a very nice boot but what it is intended for is colder than cold weather which it is perfect for. The problem is that with a thick wool sock for warmth the boot is way to small. They should give some sort of criteria for the size choice of these boots. I ordered a size larger and they are really snug with a normal cotton sock. Had to return them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Columbia Men's Bugaboot Snow Boot, December 25, 2013
These boots are WARM! Definite thumbs up. Wish that the tongue had been made of leather as well so no moisture could get in anywhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size runs small, December 17, 2013
I chose a larger size that normal due to the other reviews which was a good thing. I normally wear an 11 in running shoes, and the 11 in these feel more snug than expected, but fit well overall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality item with a super price, January 19, 2014
These boots are worth every penny. They are well made and durable. I however had to return them for a wide width as once I got quality winter socks on I felt one boot was a tad tight. With wide width available, it was a simple solution to exchange. If your feet run to medium width capacity, go for the wide and let your toes enjoy the roomy, cushy comfort.

4.0 out of 5 stars As other reviewers mentioned..., December 16, 2013
This boots has pretty tight space on the toe. I normally wear 8 or 8.5 but had to return my item to get size 9 instead.
So, as others mentioned... go a half size above and you will be happy with this good priced item

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid at all cost!!!, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Columbia Men's Bugaboot Snow Boot (Shoes)
I had two pairs of these boots and both after wearing just a few times over 2 years, they fall apart where the rubber around the sole completely cracked/split. It is an obvious manufacturing defect and Columbia is not standing behind their product with their 1 year warranty. Better spend spend your hard earned money on some decent boots that are not made by Columbia. See the attached photos.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice boot but......, February 12, 2014
These are really nice boots they feel comfortable and had almost no break in period. The only bad thing i can say is you still have to wear winter sock with them or your feet will be cold. I tried them with regular sock in 5 degree weather and my feet were a little cold but there are completely waterproof. I wear them while im snowboarding and they stayed dry. Also they have excellent traction on snow but ice not so much but then again no boot has really good traction on ice. All this being said definitely worth the money i would have given it a 5 star rating if i didnt need winter socks.

Columbia Men's Bugaboot Snow Boot