4.0 out of 5 stars Good jacket
Published 11 months ago by itsbethany

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big for me!
As an Asian people, I am a big guy, but obviously American people has a bigger shape. So unfortunately I bought a upper size. I can not exchange a new one because I am in China. Just keep it, mama says. May be one day I will grow bigger than I thought.
Published 2 months ago by yuhao

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good jacket, November 26, 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend. I needed something reasonably-priced and versatile, so he could use it as an every day jacket but also on vacation, in the rain, etc. He's 5"8, 140(ish)lbs, and the small is a loose and a little long on him, but it looks fine. I think he was skeptical at first (he's a throw-a-hoodie-on-and-freeze kind of guy, and I think the whole two layers/zip in one layer was a little mind-boggling at first) but to my surprise, it has fast become an every day jacket for him like I hoped :) The zip in fleece is really attractive and easy to throw on over work or casual clothes and keeps him warm, and the fleece and outer shell together have kept him warm on long walks in late November weather. So---it would be nice if it were a little more form-fitting, but overall a well-made, reasonably-priced, versatile jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stood up to what we threw at it!, December 9, 2013
This jacket was a gift for my husband for our trip to Yosemite this year. My husband is 6'1" and weighs 140lbs. Since he is so thin we often have issues getting clothes to fit him properly.

The sleeves were just the right length (usually they are much too short) and the torso was not so massive that the jacket was billowing off of him. The adjustable elastic at the bottom of the coat kept wind and snow from getting under. Usually he gets cold very easily but he had no problems on this trip, we hiked up to the falls and back (the entire time having a snowball fight with our friend's kids) and got stuck behind an accident for 3 hours, not even so much as a shiver!

There is enough room in the jacket that a normal sized person could still layer underneath it for extra warmth.

The pockets are decent in size and accommodated his gloved hands easily.

We had no issues with water leakage even when he just layed in the snow and the kids buried him in it.

The fleece liner detaches easily from the outer shell, we took off the outer shell for restaurants so he wouldn't be as bulky or overheat.

Overall just a fantastic jacket, we are looking forward to using it to it's fullest potential again when we head to our parents' for the holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortably warm, January 3, 2014
This jacket served me well on my recent trip to Colorado where the temperatures were down in the low single digits, with 2-3 t-shirts and/or thermal shirts. While I state that this product fit as expected, that is not an entirely fair statement. I am a 6 foot, 175 lb male and I purchased the X-Large only because I tried on the Large in a local store and it felt quite constricting. The XL allowed me to add layers underneath, with and without the removable fleece lining. The price paid here on Amazon was 1/3 less than any local retailer. The fleece lining is comfortable and warm and can be used with or without the shell jacket, giving you three options, one with both the shell and lining, another with just the fleece lining and lastly with just the outer shell jacket, making it very versatile for 3 seasons of wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, January 4, 2014
My 15 yr old son LOVES this jacket. It was his birthday present and he was thrilled. He loves that it has the liner that zips in and out. He wears the liner by itself most days and adds the outter jacket when it is super cold or rainy. He also likes to be able to split the two and offer one to his girlfriend when they are out and about together. This allows him to be sweet to her w/o out having to freeze himself, Would recommend it to any guy...no mattter what age!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Jacket, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Columbia Men's Eager Air II Interchange Jacket (Apparel)
I loved this jacket. I am 5.9" and 160 lbs and ordered a medium size. The delivery actually came late (10-12 days) but very happy after using it. It is very warm and i tried this out today, the temperature in Boston was around -19 degree Celsius but this jacket didn't let me feel that at all. AVIATION/ABYSS color just looks awesome. I will definitely recommend this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big for me!, August 5, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Coat, June 8, 2014
I can't really comment on this jacket since I haven't had a chance to wear it yet, except to say that this is my first Columbia coat although I've admired them on other people in passing. This probably won't be my last Columbia coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, May 12, 2014
my husband likes it very much! he always wears it in winter. very nice jacket. we would like to buy another one if the price is cheaper. thanks amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars my bf loves this coat!, April 15, 2014
my bf loves to fish and golf, I bought him this as a winter coat that was to replace his last coat that was bulky and irritating.
he is 6'1 ish and weighs 140 lbs, (so pretty petite for a guy) and I bought him the medium hoping that it'd still be long enough and it was! he normally wears large t shirts so they cover his whole torso, so maybe this coat is slightly long for its size, but for a thin dude a size down worked perfectly!

this coat resists precipitation so snow and rain come right off of him, he doesn't notice cold nearly as fast as he had w his last coat, and you can detach the liner for a lighter layer when it's nicer out! he'll wear it out to golf or fish in when its brisk outside or the outer shell when it's rainy... he has never complained once about it in the last 4-5 months!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and beautiful coat,, March 20, 2014
It can withstand cold 0-5 degrees, rain is also good. Detachable very convenient, very suitable for cold and wet winters.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›