5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!!!
I bought one of these at our local farm and ranch store and that's how I found my size, I have long arms and a long torso and the large fits me great, I am 6' and 210lbs, I recommend this jacket to any and all. very soft and comfy, in fact I am wearing it now!!!
Published on January 18, 2013 by keturah

3.0 out of 5 stars OK....Not great
The quality & warmth of the hoodie is fine and I like the longer length, but I ordered a large and it fit very snuggly. I'm past my youth, and the fit of this hoodie seemed designed for teenaged string-beans.
Published 13 months ago by Paul Spiering

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!!!, January 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hoodie, October 29, 2013
My son is 6'4" and has a hard time finding hoodies that are long enough in the torso. This one fits him nicely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very warm and comfortable but.., March 3, 2014
I'd say that it's a bit more snug than I thought it would be. It's a slim-ish fit, and I'd not recommend wearing much else underneath it except for a t-shirt. I was wanting to use this in layers, but has proven to be a bit too tight in such situations. Otherwise, I really do like it. OH, I ordered the large. I'm not a huge fella, about 210 lbs. Okay.. a bit more chubby than I should be. lol But typically, large fits me very well.

Doug

5.0 out of 5 stars So satisfied I ordered another one., April 3, 2014
This review is from: Columbia Men's Fast Trek Hoodie (Apparel)
I am 6'-5", 270, with 38 inch sleeve length, and long torso. I ordered the XXL and the fit was unexpectedly good. I ordered another one in the only other color available in my size that I could deal with. I like the raglan sleeve design and stitching detail. The only thing I would recommend to Columbia is a draw string at the waist. I do appreciate the nylon crimping at the sleeve cuff.

Great buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are my husband's favorite sweatshirts from fall 'til spring, December 9, 2014
This review is from: Columbia Men's Fast Trek Hoodie (Apparel)
These are my husband's favorite sweatshirts from fall 'til spring. He has several that are a few years old and still look great! Fits true to size. Soft. Washes very well. Unfortunately, it appears this version has been discontinued and replaced with the Columbia Fast Trek II 1/2 zip (minus the hood and kangaroo pocket in the front). He doesn't like the newer version as much as this classic style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, March 31, 2014
RexS (Pagosa Springs, CO, United States) - See all my reviews
I bought two of these jackets because I like the convenience of having an instant head cover to go over a baseball cap if I need it. These jackets are well made and are very trim fitting. They are warm without being heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Columbia Men's Fast Trek Hoodie (Apparel)
I've just ordered my second color after realizing how amazing this hoodie is. The fit, fabric, chest pocket, and even the hood itself are all amazing! thinking of buying a third...

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, will purchase another one, May 6, 2014
The color and fit were exactly what I expected. I love the mercury/gray-blue color I ordered. The fit was great. This hoodie is going to keep me warm and in style!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 20, 2014
I looked at several products trying to find the one that would be warm conmfortable and one that would dry fast when needed. Liked it so much i ordered another for my son

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SWEATER..., February 13, 2014
Runs a size small, I like my cloths snug so it fits perfect. Depending on the brand I'm usually between a medium & large.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›