5.0 out of 5 stars A winner!
Great quality.
Bought it for my Husband as a gift.
He wanted something light weight, rain proof & wind proof. This jacket fit all his requirements and more. It provides warmth but is breathable, a big plus. The sizing is as described. No complaints!
Published on June 30, 2012 by Beato

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but don't expect much.
I'm a big and tall guy but I was surprised how short the tall size turned out. It is "just" long enough. The material is OK, I find that it doesn't breathe as much as I'd hoped.

If you purchase as a light rain jacket to stick in your pack for rainy days then you will be satisfied.
Published 9 months ago by Matthew W. Sutton

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but don't expect much., October 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A winner!, June 30, 2012
Great quality.
Bought it for my Husband as a gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice for rain but really odd heat retention issue, August 23, 2012
This review is from: Columbia Men's Tall Glennaker Lake Packable Rain Jacket (Apparel)
This past spring I traveled to Scotland & Ireland and since I didn't have a lightweight rainproof jacket I picked up this item. Of course I just happened to spend 10 days in Scotland & Ireland in May and only experienced one afternoon of light rain so I can only say that it kept me dry during that short spell of rain.

My complaint about this jacket is the heat retention in the shoulders. The first time I wore the jacket during my trip I took a short morning walk to the center of Edinburgh. After less than 10 minutes walking my shoulders felt oddly warm so I slipped off the jacket to find my the tops of the shoulders of my shirt were drenched in sweat and the material that made contact with my shoulders was covering drops of sweat on the inside. Let me make it clear that I was not warm in any way, I wasn't sweating anywhere else but on the TOPS of my shoulders. Let me also say that I've never experienced this before, even while wearing a heavier field jacket I have which is mostly cotton.

I kept the jacket off and continued to walk around the city center and did not experience this again until I wore the jacket that evening. I generally like cold weather so I spent a good part of my trip without the jacket and when I did wear it I remember to remove it whenever I was walking as it's incredibly effective at retaining body heat, in the shoulders anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product!, January 31, 2014
I have never disappointed with Columbia clothing. This jacket is a replacement for one I had purchased about 10 years ago. I wore the first one many places and times, including above the arctic circle (twice) in Norway. Not just a wind breaker, but rather a wind blocker. A real quality product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, January 19, 2014
We're taking a trip to Alaska and needed a rain jacket to wear over sweatshirts, as your suppose to dress in layers. This jacket is great. Good quality, the right price, and very fast shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, August 14, 2013
I usually wear a tall and thus is perfect. For me a rain jacket is supposed to end below the waist as seen in the pictures this sits great for me. Great construction, light but strong and very portable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Columbia Men's Tall Rain Jacket, April 16, 2013
This rain jacket is true to size, looks great and was reasonably priced. I will say however, that I have to agree with another reviewer regarding the sweaty shoulders issue. It certainly does the job it was intended to do by keeping you dry with regard to rain, although if you tend to run on the warmer side, you will be sweating profusely in this jacket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket for a big man, January 11, 2013
I bought this for my husband. He wears big and tall and sometimes it can be challenging to find things long enough (the tall part) in his size. This is a light weight typical rain jacket. For a tall, it is a little shorter than he would have liked, but not too short to wear. The color and material are nice. The sizing (other than the tall being a little shorter than we would have liked) is in line with what he wears at the major department stores. He has not had a lot of chances to wear it, so I will have to get back on how it holds up, rain protection, and how hot it is to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Columbia Men's Tall Glennaker Lake Rain Jacket, October 16, 2013
Fits as expected, extremely waterproof, light weight but not as "breathe-able" as I would have hoped. Still a great value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't breath!, June 26, 2014
I got sweaty underneath this, but it did keep the rain off. However, which is worse, sweat or rain? You decide!

Columbia Men's Tall Glennaker Lake Packable Rain Jacket