Columbia Men's Killick Storm Jacket, Amazon, Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Omni-shield advanced repellency
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Zippered chest pocket
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Rainy weather is no match for the Columbia® kellick storm jacket, it features an Omni-shield™ advanced water-repellent fabric construction to prevent moisture, snow, rain and ice from lingering on the garment
- Product Dimensions: 14.8 x 11.3 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B0058YGVII
- Item model number: RM2016
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 15, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I ordered the Grill/Black color based on the photo of a different Columbia jacket that suggested it was a lighter gray with black accents. It is not. It is a deep charcoal gray and black, and looks pretty much all black. I'm definitely fine with that; all black costs more than Grill/Black, so I see it as a bonus. But, although I like this dark gray color better than the light gray I thought it would be, I dropped a star for NO PHOTO and color not what I expected.
Keeps me dry on the coast, from inside and outside; cuts the wind; fits over my hat; gives me incentive to drop a few pounds; well-priced. What more could I ask?
Very satisfied, and highly recommended.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used this jackets all most everyday the look and the feel of the material speak quality and that's is a good buy.Published on October 18, 2013 by mello
I bought this coat expecting a winter coat as it looks like the pictures. But it's only a rain/spring jacket only for light perposes. Read morePublished on December 15, 2012 by Happy Singh