4.0 out of 5 stars Quality good, sizing bad
I bought this in black for my husband. I ordered h a large, and it was the size of a normal XL to XXL - really big. I assumed because it was fleece, it would shrink when washed and dried and did not exchange it. It didn't shrink at all! The quality and color were great - just get 1 - 2 sizes smaller than normal!
Published on June 29, 2011 by Linnyd

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight pullover
Published 5 months ago by 4infinity

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality good, sizing bad, June 29, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Columbia shirt - lightweight and warm!, November 23, 2013
BH (Massholeachusetts, USA) - See all my reviews
This is a very lightweight fleece compared to other Columbia shirts I own, but it is still warm. It's very comfortable. A note on sizing: I think Columbia sizes a bit large - but I expect that and this fits exactly as I would expect a Columbia shirt to fit. In other brands, I usually wear a men's medium when I order a shirt because I need the longer sleeve length - I usually need 33-34" in a sleeve. Columbia gives me that extra length in their small (check out their sizing chart) - I'm a slender build 5'11" and 145lbs and the small is a perfect fit. If you're a stockier man and you usually wear a medium, you may want to go with their medium size just for the fit around the chest and shoulders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft and warm, January 10, 2014
I bought this for my husband, who is outdoors all year. Love the fit and warmth. It is warm yet he is able to layer it under a heavier top. Fit is good and runs true to size, color is vibrant! Good quality, easy care wash and dry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but thin, February 18, 2013
It was a little thinner than I was expecting. This was NOT a thick warm pullover. Still a nice product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit, April 8, 2014
Excellent fit.....very comfortable and casual shirt to wear in place of a jacket. Look forward to being able to purchase additional colors when available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable to wear and fits very good., April 1, 2014
These are the most comfortable clothes to wear in cool or cold weather. They look good and resist dirt well. Best clothes I've bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought two!, March 29, 2014
Drewbacca the Bookiee (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Found these on sale at a local dep't store. Fits true to size, for me (Large). Thickness is just right for my intended use, a mid layer under a weather tight shell and over a base layer. I will primarily be using it for the extra layer when I ride my bicycle during the winter months. It's warm enough to wear as the top layer on a 40(F) day but still cool enough to wear around the house on the same day. Nice stitching and looks like it will last for a while. @$12, you would have bought two, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars always comfortable, March 19, 2014
The XL is a bit too large and the large is a bit snug. That's not Columbia's fault, just my body size. Otherwise I always like Columbia clothing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight pullover, March 13, 2014
I bought this because the Columbia brand has good quality clothes. But my husband and I both thought that the material on this Columbia pullover was quite thin. It looks like it would keep you warm in the picture but looks can be deceiving. We didn't find it to our liking as much as we thought we would. We have several coats and pullovers made by Columbia and this is the first time we have bought something that we just aren't 100% pleased with. For the price we paid we expected good quality clothing and don't feel that we got that. It fit as expected as far as sizing goes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, February 9, 2014
Leigh Hamilton (DAHLONEGA, GA, US) - See all my reviews
I expected this to be made from thicker material. It's very thin - you can almost see through it. If you want it to wear in the spring, it's fine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›