5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable I have found
This pant fits my need for corduroy pants, in one comfortable , good looking piece. Very casual, and easy to be active in, without violating the "no denim" rule. A good find.
Published 24 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Inadequate belt loop placement prevents more stars
Although well constructed with good fabric, the placement of the belt loops is flawed. The two loops in the front are too far to either side allowing trousers to bunch up at closure, especially for those of us with a bit of a belly.
Published 22 months ago by Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable I have found, January 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants for casual use, April 18, 2013
Good quality materials, fits well, nice even for informal dinners like at a beach restaurant...
Even on very hot places they are very confortable pants to wear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, April 16, 2013
These pants are a nice, lightweight material for spring/ summer. They look nice and were a great price! Bought wrong size initially and seller was prompt with return payment. Very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, cheap, good quality!, April 6, 2013
Very good, cheap, good quality! Very good pants, I love, the next will also buy! I recommend to you! Thank you very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Corduroy Pants, March 18, 2013
These are excellent. They're confortable and stright fitting. I wear them on Friday's to the office with casual shoes and they pass for business casual in a workplace with no casual Friday's. Seems durable as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but a little tight around waist, January 31, 2013
I like these pants, but if I was ordering another pair, I would definately order one size larger than normal around the waist. They are just made to fit tight around the waist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants!, January 12, 2013
I did not Columbia made cords but these are the best. Great buy and very fast shipping! These pants look great. Two Thumbs up here.

Albany, Oregon

1.0 out of 5 stars Purchase not received, April 9, 2013
Gentlemen, I inform you that so far I have not received my purchase, I have no further tracking information with which it was sent, I need support for this reason I am writing this way.

Regards

3.0 out of 5 stars Inadequate belt loop placement prevents more stars, March 15, 2013

Columbia Men's Noble Falls Utility Pant