5.0 out of 5 stars Nice warm jacket
I bought this for my brother- he is about 5'10 170 - muscular and it fit well. He braves Upper Michigan & Oklahoma winters & this was a good match to stay warm and look good. I bought him a fleece to go underneath for extreme cold.
Published 12 months ago by Shannon Giannasi

3.0 out of 5 stars Baggy and I have returned it
On a picture it looks good, but makes you feel baggy, it goes around you as if you're a Christmas tree. Thanks to free returns.
Published 12 months ago by Brooklyn Settler

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Baggy and I have returned it, December 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice warm jacket, December 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, February 24, 2014
Bought this coat as a gift and it was exactly what I was looking for. The recipient loved it! Fits perfectly, is very warm but light weight and also water proof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my son!!, February 15, 2014
I bought this for my son for a Christmas gift.. He loves it. Been an unusually cold winter here in the south and he said it's kept him warm despite the light weight. very pleased!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than you would think., February 12, 2014
Nice and warm. My only complaint is it runs big. Other than that, its is sturdy and tough enough for every day use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good jacket, could use a more rugged zipper, January 30, 2014
Bob Dobbs (Washington, DC USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
We've bought two of these jackets. Warm, water resistant but still breathes. We had a zipper go bad after a couple of years and sent it in to get fixed. I think the zipper and zipper stitching should be beefed up. But, Columbia stands behind their product. Would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, January 14, 2014
Feels good around the shoulders, chest and arms. Very warm jacket. Forgot I was even wearing it when I was outside.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, January 2, 2014
Very good, very suitable for me, work is good and cheap. I really like it.Very good, very suitable for me, work is good and cheap. I really like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket, December 29, 2013
I am very happy whit this jacket and how it fits and how comfortable it is. I have already ordered another one in different color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, December 16, 2014
Like the jacket overall, just seems to be a little snug. Good excuse to lose 10 pounds !!! Only thing they should do is put a little heavier duty zipper on it. But for the cost this jacket seems quite nice. I have other Columbia products and they have always been made correctly and long lasting.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›