5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit
Published on March 23, 2012 by jrgoldman11

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy this
The material is good and well stitched from initial impressions. The problem is twofold:
1) It does not form fit to your head, unless you have a forehead that sticks out far and high. Otherwise, for normal heads, it's not going to form fit well at all.

2) The adjustable size part in the back is far too big. I wore this to play golf last weekend and...
Published 12 months ago by MC

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, March 23, 2012
This review is from: Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Ball Cap II (Apparel)
I'm really picky when it comes to hats. I like for them to sit snug to my head and hate when they "puff" up. So I was a little weary to buy this without first trying it on, but I love Columbia products and figured I'd give it a try. I'm really glad I did too! This hat is great! It fits flat and snug all across my head without any "puffed up" spots. Its nice and lightweight. Helps your sweat to evaporate quickly so it doesn't get weighed down by sweat. I like it a lot. I use it while running and working in the yard.

If there is anything I can gripe about, it would be how the Columbia logo is placed on the cap. I don't mind it being diagonal, but would prefer it to be straight and low to a corner. But that is a very minor thing. Overall, this is a great hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cap!!!, June 23, 2011
This review is from: Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Ball Cap II (Apparel)
Great cap. Perfect for active use. I sweat a lot and this cap keeps me cool. Light airy fabric. It has great ventalation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-fitting, excellent light ballcap, August 16, 2012
William Andrew Foy (High Point, NC, United States) - See all my reviews
I've enjoyed Columbia products, what products of theirs I can wear as a big man. Having a hat that survives my summer and sweating is important. Sunburning a bald head is not pleasant. This cap offers coverage, comfort and quick drying, as well as some minimal ventilation. Great purchase. Now I just need to buy it in other colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it, June 13, 2013
the perfect blend of the two materials, for good performance in cold and wet, no fuss, was value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 12, 2013
I like columbia brand they do great product and for the hate it fit perfectly Nice Metarial good quality I like it

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Hat, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Ball Cap II (Apparel)
This is my husband's favorite hat! He wears it quite often and it has held up very well. We will definitely be purchasing another for when this finally wears out (because with what he puts it through, it's bound to happen!). We've washed it several times and it's still looking good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Your brand says it all, June 13, 2013
Your brand says it all, soft, durable, proven in cold water and pass the exam, I have 4 with this

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, Great, All Around Hat!, May 21, 2014
Ordered one and liked it enough to get a second. Keeps the sweat off my face and keeps my head from getting burned when outside for extended periods. It's somewhat ventilated but still provided moderate protection from a shower.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!, November 24, 2013
Light and cool......fits well. Color is perfect for beach/tennis etc....Also packs well in a suitcase or backpack. Would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty breathable hat with added protection of sunscreen, September 20, 2013
I'm very picky about hats. This hat fit very well. I like hats where the top of the hat lays against my head comfortably. This hat was too puffy and is not rigid. It felt like a running hat but with a stiff bill. The hat has vent holes in the middle part that seemed to keep my head cooler. Pretty expensive but worth the price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›