Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Columbia Men's Slate Slide III
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 6, 2007
I tried these because they came highly rated from multiple people. I found them to be very tight width wise. I see slides as something you can slip on without bending over. I had to pull these on by lifting, pushing, sliding, and readjusting. I really did not see these fitting my feet, even if they do loosen up when they wear in. Seemed pretty well put together, just not for me.
on June 17, 2011
I bought these quite some time ago. Now that I've had a chance to break them in, I've discovered they are the best pair of slide sandals I've ever owned. Trust me. I've owned quite a few. They are very comfortable, stylish, and very sexy. They are great for just wearing around the house as well as out on the town casual. Believe me when I say the photo does not do them justice. And the price is right. I wish there were more in stock. Thanks, amazon!!!!!!!!!!!
on April 11, 2014
These were the best pair of sandals I ever owned. I have had mine for about 7 years now and they are finally at the point where I have to sadly find replacements. I've abused them pretty hard, taking them to the beach, walking through all sorts of mud, smashing them into backpacks and luggage to take with me wherever I traveled, and I even shoveled the snow from my driveway in them once. I wish Columbia still made them, I have no idea what slide I'm going to get now. They were so padded and comfortable it was unbelievable. I have no idea why others have reported these falling apart, but my have been rock solid for years and they are simply getting worn out, but definitely not falling apart. I'm pretty sure I'll still be able to wear them for a few more years, they just aren't all that pretty these days. I guess there isn't much point in submitting a review for a discontinued shoe, but this is my way of finding peace with the end of life these guys are at. RIP Columbia Slide III. You will be sorely missed.
on August 6, 2007
I bought these due to heel pain with my regular flip flops. I found these sandals to be very comfortable...provided great support, and slipped on and off very easily. I was a little apprehensive of them staying on, but they did very well.
on May 6, 2009
These sandals fit great (I have a narrow foot), are comfortable, stay put on your foot, and look great. My only complaint, and thus the four star rating, is that they make my feet hot and sweaty, which kind of defeats the purpose of sandals. The cause is the quality of the construction: Suede footbed, leather upper, and neoprene lining make this a very warm sandal. However, kicking them off and going barefooted for a few minutes while my feet cool is a small price to pay for these great sandals.
on April 15, 2010
This will be my husband's third pair of Columbia Slides. That's how much he likes them.

With normal use and minimal care, these slides easily last an entire season. They are made well, comfortable to walk in, and breathable. This slide is attractive as well. The rich brown leather is a better grade than many other leathers used in both men and women shoes these days.
on November 11, 2009
I've used these for 11 months now and they are without a doubt the best sandals ever. Very comfortable and easy to adjust with the velcro strap, although I only adjusted that once and never again. Light weight and sturdy and the price was great at the time of my purchase 11 months ago.
on April 4, 2008
Sandall doesn't stay on foot due to poor design! It needs a strap in the rear of the sandall. Columbia didn't care and suggested the fit was incorrect. They wanted me to spend $15 to send the sandall back and they would review. I just selected another brand...
on June 8, 2010
Finally found a great pair of slides that don't have a heel strap! I love the contoured soles that just fit your foot. Very comfortable, but a bit pricey, but I am not complaining!
on February 20, 2009
I receide it on Nov . I buy this sandal for my husband . He's very like it. Because , they leather so good and when wear it feel at ease , comfor ..