|Fits as expected||
Columbia Men's New Utilizer Polo Shirt
|Price:||$16.99 - $50.04 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
comfortable than cotton.
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Short-sleeve polo in moisture-wicking fabrication with three-button placket and logo embroidery at chest
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Although it's hard to improve on a stalwart classic like this one-we've managed, imbuing the new utilizer polo with a cleaner design, a better fit and an updated fabric with a lovely hand and hanging power. The cut is longer and a tad leaner, and the fabrication features a polished two-tone pique. The utilizer is also constructed with omni-wick technology to pull moisture away from the body and keep you cool and dry no matter where your adventures take you. Omni-shade UPF 30 protects from harmful UV rays. Authentic fit.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Indonesia
- ASIN: B006RDOYGU
- Item model number: AM6215
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Anyone who is used to old style Columbia quality would reject this shirt. Columbia, if you are listening, bring back the old style "Utilizer" and stop making these shoddy shirts.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm 5'9" and 145lbs I ordered a Medium and it fit me like a large would. The small fit perfectPublished 11 days ago by torrey coffey
Great, lightweight material. My husband is outside quite a bit for his job and this is the perfect collared shirt for that. It looks nice on and fit as expected. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Cat