5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for the winter.
Published on November 22, 2012 by Armando N. Roman

2.0 out of 5 stars Not easily adjustable
This cap is not easily adjustable; they've sewn the cuff to the cap, so I can't adjust the cuff to match my head size. To make matters worse, they have sewn it so it only fits really big heads. I have a fairly large head, and the cuff reaches down almost to my eyes.

The fabric is comfortable & keeps you warm.

I prefer the Wigwam Mills Wool Watch...
Published 24 months ago by Brian Cunnie

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for the winter., November 22, 2012
You know, I was about to bite the bullet and order a spendy Canada Goose wool beanie the other day, but I found this Columbia Watch one at the store and loved it when I tried it on. I have a big head, so when it comes to getting a hat for the winter, I usually have to go with something like this (not fitted). There's only so much I can tell you about this hat since the best way to see if you like it is by trying one on for yourself.

This hat is great for the price. It's fairly thick, doesn't itch, keeps my head very warm, and looks good. I went with the black and white color, which is darker than it appears in the stock picture. It fits around my head perfectly without having a little extra space anywhere. I was really happy about that! I'll definitely be using this with my shemagh on the inevitable super cold days we usually get here in late December and January. As a minor bonus, the Columbia logo isn't huge and in your face.

I could've bought a cheap basic no-name beanie and been ok with it, but this one seems like it's going to last a while, and can survive being washed/dried.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not easily adjustable, December 2, 2012
Brian Cunnie (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Columbia Men's Columbia Watch Cap II (Apparel)

The fabric is comfortable & keeps you warm.

I prefer the Wigwam Mills Wool Watch Cap over this Columbia Watch Cap in almost every respect (except for comfort. The Columbia's polyester is more comfortable than the Wigwam's wool).

This is a minor gripe: I hate wearing mfr logos--I don't like being a walking billboard. It took me five minutes to remove the Columbia logo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, feels good, not great against high wind., November 15, 2012
Amazon Customer (Oshkosh, WI United States) - See all my reviews
It's a really nice hat that conforms to my head well and feels soft and warm. My only complaint is that wind can get through the fiber fairly easy. A great hat to get you to/from the car, bus or train, but would not be a good hat for a day of winter recreation in windy conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, October 8, 2013
Love it. Due to blood thinners I tend to run cold so at times a hat is a must. This is my favorite yet. Very warm very comfortable. Do be aware as the other reviews said this had runs very large ( which with my big head was a reason I picked it)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat for being outdoors in cold weather, December 31, 2013
Keith W. Lawless (Massachusetts, USA) - See all my reviews
This is a nice quality hat. Material feels like the acrylic sweaters I used to wear as a child. The hat is very warm, breathes well when doing chores like shoveling snow, and holds up well in wet weather. One thing to note is that the hat just barely covers my ears. That works well for me, but some might want better coverage for the back of the head/neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality and rugged good look!, November 4, 2013
this has is ultra warm and soft. The material is high quality and the fit is perfect. Columbia has done it again with this watch cap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hat!, February 27, 2014
I bought this hat for my husband and he's been wearing it all day so he must love it! He won't wear anything he doesn't like. It looks great and fits as expected. I also love Columbia brand!

5.0 out of 5 stars Was pleasantly surprised by quality, January 27, 2014
Great quality hat! I was very happy to get it from amazon.com. I recommended this product for people who is finding very quality hat. Columbia is one of the best sportswear company and it's true in nowadays. Recommended for all!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ear protection., January 17, 2014
QC (Ithaca, New York) - See all my reviews
As someone who lives in both Minnesota and upstate New York, I can say that this hat is excellent for protecting the head and ears in cold weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept head and ears warm, January 7, 2014
Kept head and ears warm in 10-50F degree weather (with wind) in China. Good for large heads as it'll cover tightly if you do have a large head so if you like excess material it may not work for you. You can cut the stitch on the fold over if you want to allow more material to cover (as the fold is stitched pretty thick in the back to keep it folded)