5.0 out of 5 stars Great lightweight beanie, a little longer than it looks
Published 20 months ago by J. Navarro

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive for the quality
This hat is too much for what you are getting. It is too loose and stretches too easily and after washing once, it has picks all over it.
Published 18 months ago by andync77

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lightweight beanie, a little longer than it looks, November 17, 2012
Overall I like this beanie very much: it's lightweight, comfortable, and looks great. My only (minor) complaint is that it is longer than it looks in the picture, at least for the picture of the gravel/grey green color I bought. It's definitely not a long beanie, but it's longer than my other short beanies. It doesn't affect the performance or comfort, it just can't sit all the way on my head snugly like I'm used to.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive for the quality, January 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Fast & Got What I Order~!, June 29, 2014
S. Gilstrap (Seoul, South Korea) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Columbia Men's Whirlibird II Beanie (Apparel)
No complaints here would order from them again and would recommend this to my family & friends. Plus, it kept my noggin warm & toasty~^_^ Thank you again for everything!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, December 24, 2013
Highly recommend for cold weather. Good quality, nice and thick. Good size and good for men as well as women.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a hat I WILL wear., December 3, 2013
Paty Kay (Chicago Area) - See all my reviews
Finally a hat that fits how I want it. My head is about 56 cm and this fits great. I love that it is just long enough to cover my ears. I wish they had a white or grey color since my coat is red, with the red hat it gets to be a bit much ( I thought the speckled white would vary the color enough, but it's still mainly red). I wish it was lined for the bitter cold days but it's the best hat I have found, and I've been looking for a hat I felt good in for a long time. I just use the ear warmer bands usually, to get out of having to wear an ill fitting hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Confortable and fits well, April 1, 2013
This review is from: Columbia Men's Whirlibird II Beanie (Apparel)
Its a light weather skully. Thin and comfy, fits well and looks good.
Maybe a tat overpriced, but that is probably because of the brand name.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty cool, March 22, 2013
One size for youth, not adult. I think this was meant for an 8 yr old because that is who in our family it fit. Nice beanie tho

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fitting, good material porus knit NOT for windy conditions, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Columbia Men's Whirlibird II Beanie (Apparel)
The hat is a good fit. The material used is nice and is warm. This hat is surely not for windy or breezy days. Hope you have a better experience with this product. I did not find it worth the money that I paid for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 15, 2013
The hat is pretty warm and the material is light, breathable and not very itchy. My only complaint is that it does not come down completely over my ears.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FUN WINTER CAP, January 18, 2013
Super warm, ver fashionable. I receive a complement every time I wear it. Looks great w/orange Columbia scard. Wonderful value.

Rate and Discover Movies