5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shirt for sun/hot weather relief.
Published 6 months ago by Redrider

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt
But uncomfortable in hot humid climates. Well made, classy looking. Tight weave doesn't allow the fabric to breathe. Better suited for dry rather than humid climates.
Published 6 months ago by Mike

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shirt for sun/hot weather relief., May 25, 2014
I wanted something light and airy with good UV protection for my neck and arms and this shirt delivers and then some. It turned out to be stylish and the colors get compliments. I like the button down collars and buttons to keep the sleeves rolled up as an option. I did find that the shirts run big - go down one size from your normal shirt purchase. Mine is a small when I usually get a medium. My friend usually gets XL but the L was perfect. I now have six colors and friends have since bought them. Thanks Columbia for offering variations on theme as I have the Tamiami 2 style which is equally nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Size MEDIUM fits great after 1 wash, September 16, 2014
Russ M "Russ M" (Orange County, California) - See all my reviews
Took reviews advice and ordered 1 size smaller. I usually wear large. The Size MEDIUM fits great after 1 wash. I'm 5-8, 185 not in great shape. I washed & dried on gentle cycle, took out immediately, Ironing was not "necessary" but I did iron the collar a little and had to iron out the square folds from shipping. I love the fit, style, comfort and sun block protection since I'm fair skin. My wife said order another one. FYI, The white is really bright snow white.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, June 25, 2013
A bit more stream lined than the multi pocket shirts. Good ventilation catching the Florida breeze. On it's debut I was photographing all day in the Florida summer sun, turned up for a gallery opening and then out for dinner and drinks. The perfect travel shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 23, 2013
Nancy (Aiken, SC, United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased for my son to take to Singapore when he was transferred to a country with high heat and humidity. It fit him perfectly, looked great, light weight, but still nice appearance. He was very happy with it. The only thing was he wanted white, but it was not available. If you need light weight for high temp area I think you will be pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality, February 16, 2013
I got this for my dad and he loved it and said it was one of the highest quality shirts he had seen. We did end up returning it though as he is a Tall and I got Regular. But only after I promised to get him another in Tall!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, gives you all the benefits of this ..., August 13, 2014
Great shirt, gives you all the benefits of this type of shirt, without the goofy look! My only complaint is these shirts run very big. I normally wear a Large to X-large in button down shirts, 190lbs, 5'11" barell chested freedom fighter type with a large chest. I ordered 3 of these in a large, and they are huge on me. To the point where they look very sloppy. So I gave those three to my larger buddy, and I ordered 3 more in a Medium. Still waiting on the mediums to show up. Hopefully they dont end up looking like I shop at baby gap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Fishing Shirt I Own!, October 28, 2012
This shirt is very nice, almost too nice to fish in! It's very light weight and comfortable. It's also a great sun protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, June 9, 2014
Just as it was advertyised, size seems very good and will order more when another good deal comes along again

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I thought ..., July 11, 2014
Nice shirt, looks great, wears well..

4.0 out of 5 stars crisp limey/mint, July 8, 2014
the color is very much an artificial key lime color for us florida folk that know the difference- much brighter than the color shown but not fluorescent- it is a nice pop of color, though may a little much for some if you're expecting a more subdued pastel as i was preferring for hiking. side back vents are great. not a bad shirt but did not care for the velcro on pockets- difficult to open/keep open (zippers would be an improvement) so for that & brightness it was returned. i have found to prefer the men's tamiami to the women's versions for hiking purposes- i am a small bust petite female but they still give more moving room than the fitted women's versions when you got a pack strapped on, and i prefer the side back & front pocket venting- i'll just take the sides in a bit if i want it less baggy