|Fits as expected||
Columbia Men's Packed Out Omni-Heat Slipper
|Price:||$39.99 - $76.07 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- The Omni-Heat thermal liner in this slipper from Columbia traps in heat to keep your lounging feet warm.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Omni-Heat thermal liner in this slipper from Columbia traps in heat to keep your lounging feet warm.
If you have not yet met Omni-Heat, what are you waiting for? A thermal material that reflects your own body heat to keep you warmer, Packed Out from Columbia Men's features this terrific technology in a slipper for the ultimate in cold weather coziness. Crafted of baffled nylon, this waterproof slipper is easy to wear, and boasts an Omni-Grip outsole for tremendous traction that proves useful when dashing out to get the newspaper or to call the kids inside for hot chocolate.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0068YWZ28
- Item model number: Packed Out Omni-Heat-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 11, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective manages body heat. The patented technology helps regulate your temperature with little silver dots that reflect and retain the warmth your body generates. Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective’s breathable material also dissipates moisture and excess heat.
- Helps regulate your temperature with little sliver dots that reflect and retain warmth you generate.
- Cuts down on bulk and weight by reducing need for added insulation.
- Wicks moisture to help keep you dry and comfortable.
Top Customer Reviews
Hardy enough for walking on pavement. Comfortable enough for sleeping.
I like this shoe.
Not only do I like the style and look of this product I also enjoy the snug fit and overall comfort they provide.
and most of all...the warmth they maintain to my toe's and feet.The last pair of slippers I had were continually
falling off my feet to the point where I had to ball up my toe's every step I made just to keep them from falling off
and they were seriously lacking in heat generation. Problem solved, thanks guys......
Disappointed and will be sending back.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I thought these were going to be great for my dad, but they ran small and narrow and had to go back, unfortunately. Still very well made.Published 1 month ago by Catherine
Very loose fitting slippers...sloppy after a few months. They lasted about 6-months.Published 1 month ago by jrc1419
Have bought several pairs of these now for my mom, dad, and brother! Great slipper and we'll worth the investment!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I'm happy with this product. The rubber bottom keeps out moisture.Published 1 month ago by Brian S.
Had to return it as the sizes are running 1 size small. Seemed like a very nice and solid sole slipper, quite comfortable. Not Prime Northern Goose Down Warm however. Read morePublished 3 months ago by BigSkyGuy
Was a gift for my husband. He likes them and says they keep his feet warm.Published 3 months ago by grrrl_geek
this product did NOT wear well very surprised Columbia has a good reputation but is poorly represented with this productPublished 7 months ago by DAVID LOEWENSTEIN