Published 22 months ago by Alvin M. Grisham

3.0 out of 5 stars Too wide
Nice looking, well constructed. The width was stated to be M but it was more like EE! Way too wide for my M feet.
Published 10 months ago by Gil

5.0 out of 5 stars All I ever expected in an omni-heat slipper, plus bright orange uppers!, November 6, 2012
Best "insulated" slipper I've had the pleasure to own. Total comfort in both cool and warm weather. I wear it with or without socks during warm times, and it does not overheat the foot. Can be worn with or without socks in cooler times, and it keeps the foot warm but not too hot. I would recommend the slipper to anyone and everyone. The color is almost always a conversation starter.

Hardy enough for walking on pavement. Comfortable enough for sleeping.

I like this shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome slippers, April 29, 2013
They do run a bit big, go a full size down from what you usually are, and you'll be fine. These things are WARM. If you're prone to cold feet, you won't be with these things on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too wide, November 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product...., February 27, 2013
Since I am a type 2 diabetic I have a problem with trying to keep my feet warm around the cold floored house.
Not only do I like the style and look of this product I also enjoy the snug fit and overall comfort they provide.
and most of all...the warmth they maintain to my toe's and feet.The last pair of slippers I had were continually
falling off my feet to the point where I had to ball up my toe's every step I made just to keep them from falling off
and they were seriously lacking in heat generation. Problem solved, thanks guys......

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cool slippers, September 30, 2013
Warm, comfortable, perfect for the great NW or any other area of the country where your toes get cold. I recommend them to all that have a tendency to have cold feet or drafty floors.

2.0 out of 5 stars Men Size not accurate as Women's, August 31, 2013
Purchased these shoes for my husband and his size 12 was way to large. I had ordered a size for myself and my size (women's) fit perfect. Great shoe light weight but the men's size was out of whack.
Disappointed and will be sending back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, November 4, 2013
I was looking for a waterproof slipper I could slip on to shovel the coming snow off of the deck so I could take the dogs out. Something warm and comfortable, I really didn't such a thing existed until I found these. As for being waterproof, I have worn them in the grass after a day of rain and my feet stayed warm and dry. As for fit and comfort I couldn't ask for better. I have a wide foot so I was concerned since they only came in regular width but the fit is spot on. So I have found a warm, dry, comfortable slipper that perfectly fits my needs. I don't usually like wearing anything on my feet around the house but these feel so good I leave them on all the time. I highly recommend these for around the house and that occasional trip outside, now if I could only wear them to work! Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome winter slippers!, October 27, 2013
Absolutely recommend it! It's nice and warm. Walking has never become a problem to me. Those posts saying people cannot walk with this pair were LIES. The only downside is that, the size run big. But slippers are meant to be big and relax.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very warm!, September 30, 2013
Very warm and quality slipper. I ordered a 1/2 size smaller because all the other reviewers said the slipper was huge! I didn't need to do that at all, regular size or slightly larger even would have been fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slippers: Not you average slipper, September 7, 2013
This is just a great slipper. My feet are always cold, but with the Omni-Heat the slipper is fantastic. My feet are never cold. I wear them all year long.

Columbia Men's Packed Out Omni-Heat Slipper