Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 6, 2012
Best "insulated" slipper I've had the pleasure to own. Total comfort in both cool and warm weather. I wear it with or without socks during warm times, and it does not overheat the foot. Can be worn with or without socks in cooler times, and it keeps the foot warm but not too hot. I would recommend the slipper to anyone and everyone. The color is almost always a conversation starter.

Hardy enough for walking on pavement. Comfortable enough for sleeping.

I like this shoe.
on April 29, 2013
They do run a bit big, go a full size down from what you usually are, and you'll be fine. These things are WARM. If you're prone to cold feet, you won't be with these things on.
on February 27, 2013
Since I am a type 2 diabetic I have a problem with trying to keep my feet warm around the cold floored house.
Not only do I like the style and look of this product I also enjoy the snug fit and overall comfort they provide.
and most of all...the warmth they maintain to my toe's and feet.The last pair of slippers I had were continually
falling off my feet to the point where I had to ball up my toe's every step I made just to keep them from falling off
and they were seriously lacking in heat generation. Problem solved, thanks guys......
on August 31, 2013
Purchased these shoes for my husband and his size 12 was way to large. I had ordered a size for myself and my size (women's) fit perfect. Great shoe light weight but the men's size was out of whack.
Disappointed and will be sending back.
on November 4, 2013
I was looking for a waterproof slipper I could slip on to shovel the coming snow off of the deck so I could take the dogs out. Something warm and comfortable, I really didn't such a thing existed until I found these. As for being waterproof, I have worn them in the grass after a day of rain and my feet stayed warm and dry. As for fit and comfort I couldn't ask for better. I have a wide foot so I was concerned since they only came in regular width but the fit is spot on. So I have found a warm, dry, comfortable slipper that perfectly fits my needs. I don't usually like wearing anything on my feet around the house but these feel so good I leave them on all the time. I highly recommend these for around the house and that occasional trip outside, now if I could only wear them to work! Thank you
on November 13, 2013
Nice looking, well constructed. The width was stated to be M but it was more like EE! Way too wide for my M feet.
on February 18, 2014
The size 13 sizing info measured just a bit shorter than the length of my foot, so I went with size 14, which I usually wear. Turned out to be too big - too loose to feel comfortable walking around, like they might slip off my heel. Apart from being too big, they didn't seem to breathe very well (a vague assessment, I know, but I was hoping for something more), so I'm sending them back and looking into other options. Also, I thought I'd like the material more - I like the waterproofness idea, and the lower half seems robust, but the upper feels like it could snag and tear too easily if I would happen to get into some light work while wearing them. Probably will look into leather again - Minnetonka makes some quality stuff, and is local.
on February 5, 2014
I normally like Columbia's products and I really should have listened to the other reivews on here about the size issue. These slippers are made TOO BIG. Seriously there is something wrong with their sizing with these slippers. I ordered an 11 when I normally wear 12s and still the 11 is way too big for me. I'll probably have to go down to a 10 to get the right fit for me. 2 size drops? Unbelievable. The quality seemed nice but I sent them back but it cost me returned shipping so I wasn't very happy with that part.
on February 8, 2014
Before ordering I read a number of reviews. Several suggested that the slippers might be slightly larger than the size indicated. I happen to have wide feet and I normally wear size 11 EEE. I was hoping that the Columbia size 11 would end up perfect. They were not. They were a very tight fit. I had to return them.
On a side note. I paid $55 for them with "free" shipping. I paid $8 for return shipping. I ordered the wrong size so I can accept that. When I returned them I was only credited around $39. I lost another $15 on the exchange? What's that about. I am not happy about that.
The same day I sent these slippers back, I ordered a larger pair. They fit well and I will review them.
on September 30, 2013
Warm, comfortable, perfect for the great NW or any other area of the country where your toes get cold. I recommend them to all that have a tendency to have cold feet or drafty floors.