Columbia River Knife and Tool 9075K 2-1/9-Inch Multi-Tool Lil Guppie Knife, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- A way-cute and way-functional little tool in tactical black.
- Bottle opener
- All Black
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
It has a few flaws though...
1. The knife does not lock in place with any kind of mechanism that prevents it from closing if you apply a little force. I almost cut myself when breaking down cardboard boxes because the knife closed down towards my finger...this is when I decided to stop using this tool.
2. The bottle opener is rather hard to use. I think it had a slight design flaw where the little hook part does not extent far enough to get a good grip on the bottle cap. It can still be used, but it takes a little more effort than I would like.
3. The wrench portion of this tool is pretty much useless. I've never had a bolt that was small enough for me to use this tool. Also, it wobbles a lot and I wouldn't feel confident tightening anything if I even could in the first place.
Unless you're really dead set on getting this tool, I'd recommend against it. CRKT needs to rework this tool.
As a replacement, I purchased a Leatherman Skeletool CX. It's pretty much everything this tool should have been, but slightly bigger and heavier.
Like I said if you have the money buy both but if you have to choose get the bigger one!
On another note the crkt small guppie I bought from amazon came defective! The carabiner clip were you attached keys, the retention sucked it didn't close by itself you had to close it manually, didn't secure your keys it could come undone and loose your keys. The wrench was another issue it was not working properly everything about it felt it had to much jerk, like a cheap unreliable knife. Am sure the Small guppie works just fine, but not the one I got and returned.
FYI: The Philips screw driver on the small guppies are almost useless unless you whant to tighten a screw on your reading glasses.
The problem is that its somewhat... well... mediocre. It's not a good adjustable wrench or screwdriver or knife; so why have it in your pocket?
If you really need to keep a small adjustable wrench in your pocket, what wrong with a Channellock 804N?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great tool; great money clip. Bought one for myself a year ago. Gave the new one to my dad.Published 4 months ago by orange
Nice tool, but it only lasted one month. The tiny screw fastening the lower wrench jaw and screwdriver onto the tool came loose and the part fell off somewhere. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Tim
Got it for my boyfriend and he loves it. Hooks it on his jeans a lot and uses it throughout the dayPublished 11 months ago by Brittney Barnes
This product is pretty hard to use as a carabiner. The wrench part does a bad job being a wrench. The bottle opener only kinda sorta works depending on the beer. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Robotson
I owned the original Guppie by CRKT, and I loved it. I didn't realize, when I ordered this, that it was smaller. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Aaron
Handy tool, good quality... I like having a small Crecent wrench in my pocket.Published 13 months ago by Rory Calvin Bohnas