4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking
Published 21 months ago by Shannon Quinn

3.0 out of 5 stars Womens plus runs small
Published 21 months ago by B. Spilker

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking, December 14, 2012
These are a great looking ski pant. If you are short like me 5"3 and are looking for a nice straight pant with a tiny flare, these are it. Most ski pants that I purchase tend to be a bit baggy on the bottom because of my height but these are perfect in terms on length. Medium was small. 145lb woman 5'3 had to return for a LG. Overall, great looking , warm pant! Highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Womens plus runs small, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Columbia Women's Bugaboo Pant (Apparel)
The quality seems fine, and the Emerald color was adorbs, but the fit was disappointing. I'm typically a woman's 2x (20 in pants), so that's what I ordered. They fit great in the thighs but there was no way I was getting the waist buttoned. Also, at 5'7". it was clear that the inseam was just baaarely going to be long enough. They'll look like the pictures with boots on, but I like my hem almost on the ground, so... eh.

Overall, not thrilled, but since sportswear companies are apparently convinced that no fat girl is about to go outside, I have to take whatever offerings I can find. xD I'm exchanging for the 3x, but am leery. I will update my review once they arrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Columbia Women's Bugaboo Pant (Apparel)
Snowboarding pants are SUPPOSED to be fitted. They're also supposed to be worn over yoga pants or tight fitting light clothes for movement. They fit perfectly and snuggly. I'm a size 6-8 and mediums fit just as they should. I like the lightweight feel. I wore them in the house and didn't get too hot... I wear them every day to walk my dog in the snow, wind, ice and cold and they keep me perfectly warm without that marshmallow look most snow pants give you.

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked!!!!, December 17, 2012
It kept me warm and dry while playing in the snow. Loved the adjustable waist. I am 5'2" and weighs 120 lbs. the size S fit me well, loved this pants!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for skiing/snowboarding, October 31, 2012
These are super warm and have a soft lining on the inside. I haven't worn these out on the slopes yet but I can tell they'll keep me dry, warm, and comfortable.
I do wish they were about an inch shorter though - I'm 5'3" and 105 lbs. but thought the Petite/Short would be too short. These are a little too roomy for me personally in the hips/thighs and just an inch too long, after taking into account that I want them to fit over my boots. However, I'm going to keep them and wear them loose/baggy.
If you're 5'4" and up I'm sure it'd be Just Perfect! And at the Amazon.com price, you're getting a great deal for some quality pants.

4.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY!!!, October 30, 2013
For years I have had to stuff my plus sized body into men's snow pants if I wanted to go outside during the winter months. But no more!!! I can now enjoy snow activities or even snow blowing and shoveling in comfort and style with these pants. I'm 5'8" 20/22 and these fit perfectly. They were plenty long enough and comfortable in the belly and waist band. I carry the majority of my weight in my thighs so it was nice to have pants that a didn't pinch or bind in the thighs - finally I can sit down when taking off my snow boots. I immediately recommended them to my friend who has had the same problem and would recommend them again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars cold busting pant, February 7, 2013
This pant has become my favorite wardrobe accessary. It matches all my coats and jackets and is very warm and comfortable. As we are going through a very cold winter -30C to -40C it is very nice to have something that you can wear that keeps out the cold, wind and yet is very llight and comfortable. the fit is flattering, no Michelin man look to these puppies. Fits nice over jeans, dress pants, tracks or even pjs. Love them. would recomment them to all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars warm, December 13, 2013
Angie B. (Salt Lake City, Utah) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Columbia Women's Bugaboo Pant (Apparel)
Pants fit true to size. If you are worried about size you can always go up and then use the inner Velcro strips to tighten the pants. I was amazed at how warm these pants keep me!

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy and warm, February 19, 2013
I'm generally a "cold" person, went skiing this weekend in 15 degree weather, fell a couple of times, stayed warm and dry in these. they are thick and "insulated" feeling. i could have used more zipper pockets, there is only one, on the front. the 2 in the back are closed by just a little Velcro, so i wouldn't trust them with much. they have a nice boot cut type fit, narrower in the knees and more generous at the hips and bottom of the legs. i was a little confused by the conflicting size reviews. i'm 5'8, 140 lbs. i ordered the large because i was worried i wouldn't have enough room for a thin layer underneath and they're much too big. but they're not falling off and i needed something asap, so i'm going to keep them. plus, everyone usually looks like a marshmallow when doing those types of sports! i'd rather be comfortable, and they are definitely that. i looked around a lot before purchasing and the cost vs. the quality and warmth was definitely a good deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful pant!, February 15, 2013
I bought these for skiing this past winter, and I really like them. They are a tad long (I'm small, and 5'4"), but with ski boots on, I don't even notice. Very warm, bright, and comfy!

Columbia Women's Bugaboo Pant