Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 5, 2014
I love the shirt.
cool in this hot and humid climate especially living in singapore.
The one fault I have discovered is the size are too large for me.
shud have taken L instead since i am asian size.
hope no one noticed over size shirt when i am wearing it LOL..
Other than this the shirt is great
on June 22, 2015
Got this as a Father's Day gift for my Dad. He liked the yellow color, not to bright, not too pastel. I have a couple pairs of Columbia PFG pants and love them...just keep in mind that while this material dries quickly, provides sun protection and is fairly cool, it does not stretch much at all. This shirt in particular is about a half size larger than what it says on the tag. Better to be too loose than too small though!
on July 6, 2015
This shirt does run VERY LARGE. I am normally a large and fit perfect in a medium.

The shirt is super lightweight and really helps keep you cool on super hot days. I wore it in Florida recently and when it got wet it was usually dry in a few minutes. Super for hot climate where you want to keep the sun off your skin. Combine with a sun hat and you are all set!
on June 21, 2015
I work out in fields as a consultant and these shirts are perfect. It normally gets around 95 everyday in my area but always feels 104-108 with the humidity. These shirts are so cool and comfortable that it is almost like you don't even have a shirt on. I also like how water just seems to beed off these shirts if it rains. Great product and some say get a smaller size, but in my experience this shirt fits true to size. I think some people are confusing the Bahamas Columbia shirt with the bonehead Columbia shirts which are one size bigger than label.
on July 14, 2015
Fits nice, but comes out of the dryer very wrinkled. Ironing not my favorite activity
review image
on August 23, 2014
I had been disappointed with my recent purchases of Columbia goods, but these shirts are really of high quality. The material is very pleasant and air circulation is excellent, whether the shirt is worn tucked in the pants or over them. The cut is definitely on the ample side, so the people who always order one size over their real one should be careful with this item. The only thing I don't like much, and take a point off for (but wish I could take a half point off only), is that the color is not as it appears on the web site. I had ordered the "Capri" and the "Bright Peach" colors. Both shirts are a lot more vivid in reality than I expected/hoped. Furthermore, the "Capri" is much more blue (no hint of green at all on the real shirt) that what is pictured on the site.
on September 25, 2014
My second Columbia shirt and really like it. I only use them for kayaking and find them very comfortable and quick drying. Made a mistake on the second shirt and ordered a large instead of medium. If you happen to be a size 40 suit jacket you will find the medium is a very good fit. In all my other regular shirts I usually buy large because I like a looser fit, but the Columbia is perfect in medium.
The material takes a lot of punishment and sometimes after a trip I think 'well, I trashed it this time', but it comes out of the wash as good as new.
on October 4, 2015
Bought this shirt for extended travel in the Med especially Greece. Needed something durable, easy to wear in humid climate especially around the beach. Also easy to wash and dry quickly. This shirt was outstanding great set of pockets to make it easy for all the things we carry today. Would dry after washing in an hour in the sun. Wicked off the sweat avoiding the smell from shirts that did not. Well worth the money.
on August 1, 2014
Bahama II short sleeve shirt fits well and I like the color, but whoever designed the pockets was out to lunch. Surprisingly, there is no dedicated space for a pen. The main breast pockets are large and functional, but the additional smaller pockets are absolutely worthless for anything - they are practically sewn shut - both sides of each of these smaller pockets is sewn down tight. No, sir, I will stick with the Columbia Bonehead shirts. I just wish that the Commando color of the Bahama II was available in the Bonehead series. I will neither buy another of these Bahama II shirts nor recommend them to anybody.
on March 14, 2016
Purchased for my husband at Christmas. Fits perfect and I mean perfect. It's great for any occasion casual or dressy. These are very nice shirts and can be very expensive but these are worth every dime great fit, great price.