4.0 out of 5 stars good price, good boot..so far.
I am a courier for Fedex. I live in Michigan so I need a good boot to keep my feet warm in the winter.
I will be honest, I swore to never buy another pair of Columbia boots for work..ever. In the last 6 years I have had 3 pairs of Columbia boots blow out on me within the first 3 months of wear, the last pair went about two weeks after I got them. Many of the drivers...
Published on November 30, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars What A Shame
For years I've heard folks rave about the Columbia Bugaboot and this year when looking for a winter boot to wear around town I bought a pair of the Bugaboot Plus.

They've been updated this year with what they call "omni-heat" technology which is a metalized lining in the boot that reflects heat back to your foot. In these boots this new fangled insulation...
Published on December 10, 2011 by Smidge

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far!!, March 12, 2012
tksme122306 (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Columbia Sportswear Women's Bugaboot Plus Cold Weather Boot (Apparel)
I moved to Pennsylvania with my husband, and we love to ride four wheelers. Winter arrived and I was not prepared. I finally found a good suit to wear. No matter what boots I wore, my feet always ended up cold. We would ride in the 20s all day and night with friends. When you are riding in the 20s, if feels like 0 degrees with the wind. I wore these boots twice now. Saturday, I wore them from 11 am until 1 am. We went on a local ride, ate at the cookout, then kept riding after. The high for the day was 36 and the low was 21. My feet never got cold. We rode through mud holes. Mud and water were splashed all over these boots. My feet never got wet. So far so good. I was really excited to be warm for once. Something was always getting cold. I will try to update with how long they last me!

5.0 out of 5 stars great boot, February 15, 2012
I love this pair of boots! They are warm, comfortable. And keep my feet very dry in the snow and puddles! I would say these boots are very true to size. I usually wear a 9, but I ordered a 9 1/2 because I saw a lot of people in other reviews for other boots recommending ordering a half size up. So, these boots are a little big on me but that is my own fault. They are still very comfortable and I have plenty of room for extra socks for those extra cold adventurous days that I don't look forward to. We have had a very mild winter hear in Maine, but I know that these boots will keep me nice and cozy for years to come! Money well spent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome winter boot, January 26, 2012
Great traction, very warm, and practical for winter walks/hikes. I'm always cold - but when I wear these boots I can go out in the CO cold and be just fine. The boots are a little stiff near the ankle/shin area so be ready to do some breaking in. Also, they are not lightweight - it feels a little like what you image moon-boots to feel like because of the heaviness and the thick sole. They've served the intended purpose so far and I'm very pleased with the quality and value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps feet nice warm and dry, January 24, 2012
Love the boots, my feet no longer freeze. They keep them nice a dry. They were heavier then I expected but figure by spring my legs will be toned. Well worth the price. Have already recommended them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Greart!, January 2, 2012
Great, keep my feet super warm in the snow, they do tend to come untied when walking long distances but I will trade that for warm toes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, February 28, 2012
I wore these for snowmobiling and they were great. They kept my feet warm and dry and they're cute too! My only complaint is they are quite stiff when walking, which I am sure they are supposed to be. But be forewarned if you are looking for a boot that you can do a lot of snowy walking in. I've only worn them once (and a couple times to walk out to the car) so they might break in and loosen up some. Otherwise I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 3, 2014
These come in 10.5 (thank you, Columbia) and it is extremely hard to find boots in that size! They are very comfy, waterproof, easy to put on, and go with every color coat. They have held up well over the past two winters and at times I have worn them daily for several weeks. Not cheap, but worth the money.

I also enjoy my Bogs, but they don't come in 10.5 and are a bit bulky for me in an 11.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not warm at all, December 27, 2013
Michael Pangerl (Princeton, MN USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my 12 y.o. daughter and she reports that her feet are very cold when wearing them. She has tried them sledding and general playing outside. Her previous, much cheaper Sorels were much warmer. They are light, but don't expect to stay warm in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing shoes, June 18, 2013
Kimberley Heath (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States) - See all my reviews
These are the best shoes ever! Your feet will never be cold again. I wear these for work and they have been comfortable and durable. and i often stand for more than 8 hours in a day

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but really stiff, May 9, 2013
I found these boots to run true to size, but OMG are they ever stiff. I had to send them back.

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›