5.0 out of 5 stars Is nice...about what I expected
Published on January 14, 2012 by Christopher

3.0 out of 5 stars columbia fleece
good size product a true 4x but material seemed really thin other Columbia bought through stores seem thicker.great color drawstrings at waist are good
Published 22 months ago by richie

5.0 out of 5 stars Is nice...about what I expected, January 14, 2012
I like Columbia stuff...Either Columbia,L.L Bean, or Northface are all pretty nice.I have owned a lot of Columbia stuff in the past and have never had any problems with it.......This one was a nice price and I wanted to buy another in a different color but at the time they did not have the size I wanted. If you want your basic nice looking fleece.....This one is a good choice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my closet, June 23, 2014
I love this jacket! I wear it all the time, it's very comfortable and it's warm but not too heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable jacket, May 28, 2013
This jacket fits well and is very soft. I would recommend this jacket to others. It is made well and will last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Warm, January 10, 2013
Gift for my dad. He's not one that normally gives feedback on gifts. This time was different. He really liked the quality and warmth of this need to have winter accessory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, December 18, 2012
My husband had gotten a Columbia about 7 years ago and loves it its still in fairly good shape the zipper broke and the color faded but for 7 years its good! So I wanted to get a new one I wasn't sure the type of that one so I found this one looked a lot like it I got it and it wasn't like it the material was different it is very nice though and he seems to love it! hope it lasts 7years!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy lightweight fleece, December 18, 2012
I bought this to replace an older Columbia fleece parka liner, which did indeed have heavier material, and a sturdier zipper. But earlier reviews prepared me for the lighter construction of this jacket, and it seems well-made nonetheless. I love the elastic cuffs at the wrists and the drawstring waist cinch, which blocks the breeze.

I wouldn't hike through the brambles in it, but for city wear it works fine. It's plenty warm with a layer or two underneath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nor'easter Proof!, December 6, 2012
Got this before my travels to the NE. Weather turned into a Nor'easter with snow, yet I was warm with this on. It now travels with me when I leave Texas. Very warm, soft and comfortable!

1.0 out of 5 stars No what is advertized, December 3, 2012
I bought this as a Big and Tall Size and it came in as a 2x standard. It won't fit me or my son. To narrow at the waist I have to return it..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, November 29, 2012
I bought this jacket for myself and love it. It fits wonderful and made of high quality material. I am looking at buying another.

3.0 out of 5 stars columbia fleece, October 10, 2012