5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars

Published 12 months ago by CG

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality Shirt, but Get Ready to Iron, August 24, 2013
CG (New Orleans, LA) - See all my reviews
This item fit as expected. It is of good quality, as you might expect from Columbia. It looks nice. It's cool and comfortable. The only real problem I have with it is that it comes out of the dryer very wrinkled. To make it look good, expect to spend a good bit of time ironing or just send it out to be laundered. I guess I have become spoiled by all of the wrinkle-free 100% cotton shirts out there and was a little surprised by this. It's not the simplest ironing job either, with the vent flap on the back. Other than this, I love it. I probably won't order another, just for this reason. If this isn't a problem for you, then you will probably be very happy with this shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Excellent product

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the seersucker pattern!, May 24, 2014
Nice shirt, loved the different pattern for this type of shirt. Great for fishing, or any sunny day activity! Was a gift for my brother who wears this type of shirt almost daily in the summer, he loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, January 29, 2014
the shirt is very nice and the fabric is perfect. the only issue with columbia shirts is that the size are bigger than usual. if you common use Large, you should try Medium for this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars The new Man's shirt, December 7, 2013
These fishing shirts are now seen everywhere and Columbia is the very best in making them. Don't skimp and try others.

5.0 out of 5 stars good shirt, December 3, 2013
fits good, looks good, washes good, so I would say it is a good shirt, great color and to many words

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 2, 2013
Nice colors really like it as i expected. fit, very fresh and could be use going fish or walk on summer

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, November 19, 2013
Very good product, I loved it, I would not hesitate to recommend the purchase or store or buy it again in this way. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, October 15, 2013
This shirt was great on my husband he was very happy, it was b-day present !!!! perfect white. Arrived perfectly. He was delited with the gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Get a size or two smaller than you usually wear, October 4, 2013
I normally wear mens 2XL shirts, but based on previous experience with these shirts, I ordered size L — it fits well, but a little big around the waist! I've got a Columbia fleece jacket in 2XL size and it's just right in size, so go figger why these shirts run so large.

I love these shirts when I'm at Busch Stadium: sunglasses in the small right-side pocket, a Walkman radio (for the color commentary) on the left-hand side, the headphones stowed hooked on the rodholder strap, and a locator map of restaurants & such in one of the deep primary pockets. And the vented back helps me stay comfortable in the sunshine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›