5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Shirt
These are well made comfortable shirts. They don't restrict movement and fit well. I bought the X-large and the size was just right.
Published 17 months ago by Not A Stone's Fan

2.0 out of 5 stars It wrinkles after washing
It wrinkles after washing. It is not wash and wear. If you want it to look nice, it needs to be ironed after washing.
Published 13 months ago by Michael Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Shirt, August 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, June 6, 2013
Well made, good everyday shirt. Especially good for traveling. You see more and more of these shirts being worn and there is a reason for their popularity - they are good looking, well made shirts and they wear well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
very nice!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gingham Thin, Better Price on Amazon, March 26, 2014
Bought two of these for the hubby at a much cheaper price than the two big hunting/sporting goods stores in town--appx. half of what they charge. My only complaint would be that the gingham fabrics are a bit on the thin side. If it were me wearing it, I'd definitely wear a white tee underneath--hubs doesn't bother, and it's not like you can actually see through them, they're just thin. They do wrinkle somewhat, but they're a cotton blend, so they can be ironed. If you need the tall, it's definitely worth considering ordering online as they're hard to find in-store, and if you do find them, they're often upwards of fifty bucks. Glad we took a chance and it worked out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the regular Columbia product, terrible wrinkle problems, December 19, 2013
I got like 15 Columbia shirts, and I never worried about checking whether they are wrinkle free or not.
I have never seen a shirt so annoying to wash like this one.
Putting these type of shirt in the washing machine is like grabbing a piece of paper and make a paper ball with it. Its very hard to even iron.
I've used it once, wash it, and I dont even want to bother ironing it again, its going back in the closet for moths to feast on it.

2.0 out of 5 stars It wrinkles after washing, December 4, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars This item too X-Large, October 24, 2013
I bought this item as a gift that I was going to have Monogrammed, was talking to friends about it
and they suggested that I have him try it on before, I was reluctant because I wanted it to be a
surprise, but I'm glad I did. The shirt is not only larger than an X-Large it is also a Tall. This needed
to be in the description. Other than this I liked the shirt and I know it would have been a great shirt
for the coming spring and summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars This will last a long time!, October 17, 2013
samgn (Yuma, Arizona United States) - See all my reviews
The quality of material and workmanship in this shirt is excellent. I have several Columbia Bonehead shirts and this is one of the best. My experience is that they tend to run a bit large for the listed size. I wear a Medium and that seems to work okay, but I could probably wear a Small in this shirt. If you tend to be small in your particular size range, you might want to choose the next size down.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Size, October 12, 2013
I bought a real size "L". But received a Shirt with "L" in the tag but size XXL. I lost my money because the item came to Venezuela. It is mor expensive for me to return the item because the hight cost of the shipment, taxes and duties

4.0 out of 5 stars Columbia Fan, August 29, 2013
I like columbia shirts. I got this super bonehead without seeing the image on amazon. I got a nice blue square pattern. I like it