5.0 out of 5 stars Columbia shirt is great for travel and outdoors
Great shirt in summer with sleeves rolled up or in winter with t-shirt underneath. Wash it tonight in the sink, hang it to dry and wear the next morning. Fantastic for travel!
Published on November 23, 2012 by Roy Horan

3.0 out of 5 stars just wish i looked like the guy in the photo when i wear it ...
its a shirt... just wish i looked like the guy in the photo when i wear it and not a parashute. A little bulky so you may want to go down a size when you buy it, tends to be bigger than it should.
Published 1 month ago by Brandon Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Columbia shirt is great for travel and outdoors, November 23, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the look, but not the feel, October 16, 2013
I have several (5 or so) of the Tamiami II shirts in both long and short sleeve. I bought this because I like the idea of the pattern design better than the solid colors. I find it fits a little tighter (not a problem as the other is already overly large) and the material seems different. Maybe it's however the pattern is applied? Maybe it's the difference between the Super Tamiami and Super Tamiami II? I'm not sure, but it just feels kind of plasticy and seems like it would be less breathable. Now in reality, it seems to perform just as well. This shirt also seems to wrinkle a bit more.

For all of these shirts, the buttons seems especially susceptible to cracking in the wash and I wish the long sleeve "loop" design was lost in favor of a simply piece of fabric. Otherwise, great shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Shirt, I love Columbia stuff!, September 28, 2013
Stan G (Orange Park, FL United States) - See all my reviews
Held up well on month long trip in Switzerland. Comfortable, warm and cool, best of all it was easy to hand wash in the sink and would dry well overnight or within 24 hours. I had several Columbia Shirts and Pants they are light for packing, comfortable, and look good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shirts, May 30, 2013
ChicagoRunner (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
I have many Columbia shirts, I love them all. I love the new colors and the plaids. The Shirts can run a little larger then others so if you are a boarder line medium large I would go with a large. The shirst was and wear very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shirt, May 10, 2013
This shirt is very comfortable and looks great. One of my favorite shirts now. I will likely buy another in a different color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sunshirt with style, March 31, 2013
Love the shirt working in the sun is a breeze and the color is awesome recommend for long hours in the sun iWork 10 hr shift and mostly is in the sun about 95%

5.0 out of 5 stars Try Columbia and You'll Like Them, January 1, 2013
This is my most recent acquisition in the Columbia clothing line and I keep comimg back for the quality, fit, and style. Worth every penny!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I wear these all the time, September 23, 2012
I sail a lot, and am always outside. The shirts are great for everything. I now own 7 and wear them like I would have worn t-Shirts. They breath incredibly well and dry fast. They are my favorite short now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Columbia shirt, July 10, 2012
This is a great shirt! Handsome in every detail and wears and washes well. The only drawback is that it is not available in larger sizes or tall. Otherwise, it was a great value for the money and my boyfriend loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking and comfort, May 18, 2012
This shirt is great looking, better than I expected. Shipped quickly and I plan to purchase another color. I just wish that they had more color options. I have worn it tucked into jeans and it dresses up.