5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly comfortable shirt for travel or high temps
Can't say enough good things about this shirt. Used it recently during a pretty severe heat wave and it was totally dry and cool on my body, while other pieces of clothing got a bit sweaty. Another awesome thing is that this thing is very hard to wrinkle. A big plus. Size is also true to fit. Will definitely get some more of these.
Published on June 2, 2011 by West Side Jeff

2.0 out of 5 stars Great product but fit is WIDE
Published 7 months ago by Rickee

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly comfortable shirt for travel or high temps, June 2, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars just the ticket..., April 30, 2010
This review is from: Columbia Tamiami II Short-Sleeve Shirt (Apparel)
I bought this for a long trip to Africa - 110 degrees outside and a need to hand wash my clothes prompted the purchase. It's held up well. You can wash it and it's bone dry in the morning -- with no wrinkles. And it doesn't look like a "fishing shirt". Really glad i have it! I think I'll buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel shirt, January 16, 2011
This review is from: Columbia Tamiami II Short-Sleeve Shirt (Apparel)
I love this shirt so much I bought 4 more of them, in different colors. If you like to travel to warm places, this is the shirt for you. It's light and comfortable, easy to pack, and no need to iron. I am 6'6" and did not find the need to have a tall size (unlike most shirts I have). The best thing about this shirt is you can wash it in the sink and it's dry the next morning. Great for when you have limited space for packing. You won't be disappointed. I also agree with the other comment, it doesn't look like a "fishing" shirt at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best.Shirt.Ever., January 31, 2011
Seriously the most comfortable shirt you can buy. I don't fish for a living or anything, I'm an engineer with a desk job. Doesn't matter...best shirt I ever bought. Convinced my office to make these shirts with our company logo so they can be work shirts. Everyone loves them. Stains come out easy, 2 minutes in the dryer will get wrinkles out (as long as yo iron all the creases out of them after purchase), has good stretch, good everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars BOOM., June 25, 2013
This review is from: Columbia Tamiami II Short-Sleeve Shirt (Apparel)
BOOM. BEST SHIRT EVER. WANT ONE IN EVERY COLOR. WEAR FISHING, OUT AT NIGHT, ON BOAT, IN BED, EVERYWHERE. BOOM.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, February 18, 2012
great shirt, 10 dollars cheaper than department stores!! Arrived quickly. Colors pictured are not accurate, if you want exact color, chose one and go to the Columbia website to verify. Other than that it is excellent

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the trick!, July 14, 2012
Nice. I just spent 4 days in South Carolina (n July) without looking all wet and sweaty. Kept me looking dry. I'm gonna buy more of these shirts. When it's really hot, the shirt had a little bit of polyester sticky feeling around the pits, but not too bad, nothing like the old days. Can't complain. I would give this product 4 and a half stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great product but fit is WIDE, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Columbia Tamiami II Short-Sleeve Shirt (Apparel)
The quality of these shirts is undeniable. I've worn them in the past and the mesh backing and vented middle back are brilliant. I bought two for my father before he left for a fishing trip and was extremely disappointed with the fit. He and I are both textbook "mediums" when it comes to size. We're both 5'9" and roughly 150 lbs. While I understand these are not slim fit shirts, I couldn't believe how wide the cut was. The shirts wore slightly long but insanely wide - he was swimming in them while all other mediums fit him perfectly 99% of the time. Exchanging for smalls as the fit is the only complaint - 5 star review otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the shirt, January 24, 2011
Quick shipment. Love the shirt, it's feel like nothing on the body, recommended for very hot weather. It's light and comfortable, easy to pack, and no need to iron

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, November 27, 2012
Sizes do run large. I wear a large in many shirts but medium on this one. Great shirt, very comfortable.

Columbia Tamiami II Short-Sleeve Shirt