Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Columbia Men's Terminal Tackle Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 7, 2015
i loved polyester shirts since i tend to sweat a lot , the only issue with this shirt is a bit larger than my other XL clothes which fits me better . this is my second short sleeve polo Columbia shirt and they both feel a little bigger . but overall its a cool and breathable shirt .
on January 3, 2016
Shirt looks great and is super comfortable but it pulls and catches super easy. I swear if you look at this wrong it will pull/snag. I got one in black and one in red, they are super comfortable but just wearing them to work/the office after 2 wears/washes each had snags and pulls. I can still wear them but would not wear them out or to the office. It is a lot of money to spend on shirts for them to look like this after 2 wears.
on October 2, 2014
Love the feel of this shirt. Light weight & airy, very wrinkle-resistant, and the right blend of casual/classy for informal functions (especially outdoors). Only complaint is that the sleeves are a little long for my liking, but I realize that's a personal style preference.
on May 9, 2016
This shirt runs large, is almost see through and has emblems that identify it as a "fishing shirt". This shirt may be for you if you need a polo for a bass fishing contest, otherwise you may want to choose a different shirt.
on October 17, 2015
shirt is big in a weird way. it fits true to size across the chest, but is very large across the shoulders and the collar is bigger than the "Low Drag" model Columbia shirt, which is the same exact thing but fits normal. Get the Low Drag not the Terminal Tackle
on June 11, 2016
Purchased this product as it appeared to be cheaper online than in store at a retailer. My only downside to the Polo is that it fits a bit larger than expected. Not as fitted as I would have liked but now I know better going forward. I still recommend as it is at a great price. Great for every day use or out on the weekends.
on May 12, 2014
These sportshirt by "Columbia" shows the usual quality of this brand, comfortable, fresh and nice to wear with jeans. The perfect outfit for a relaxed day off!
on February 5, 2014
We bought this as a Christmas gift for my son's best friend. He loved the shirt and he can wear it to school because it meets uniform guidelines...bonus!!!
on April 27, 2014
The material is very thin, thinner than his golf shirt. Size fits good. It dries fast after wash. It does not wrinkle in suitcase. The yellow color looks good on my husband. It will be good for travel.
on August 30, 2013
THis shirt was the exact shirt i was expecting and is made with the quality i wanted. Definitely recommend to anyone