5.0 out of 5 stars great hat
Keeps my bald head warm, but doesn't make me sweat. I'm not constantly taking it off and putting it on as I move between buildings and car and outdoors. Not bulky, and it looks great.
Published 5 months ago by R. G. Robb

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat, not sized for a head larger than 7 and a half
The tag said "XL" but it was so tight my wife laughed at the expression on my face when I put it on. She tried it on, and said, "no, this has to be a mistake." Assuming as much, I managed to get Amazon to send another one, no extra charge (thank you!)

Published 19 months ago by Edwin J. Staples

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat, not sized for a head larger than 7 and a half, December 26, 2012

When the second one came, and it too was tiny, I just gave up and re-gifted it to someone with a very small head.

Too bad, because it seemed like a nice hat for running, other than that. Patagonia has what I needed, in a fleece that stays warm and dries out pretty fast, fyi. And the XL is really XL over there.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small!!!, October 25, 2013
T. D. Hartman (Saint Louis, MO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Columbia Men's Thermarator Hat (Apparel)
L/XL is misleading. The quality and thermo lining are great but it is very tight fitting. You can forget about wearing sunglasses unless you leave them on the outside of the hat. I even tried stretching it out before I gave up and threw it in the closet.

1.0 out of 5 stars X Large?, June 30, 2013
Alan Anderson (Lake Oswego, OR USA) - See all my reviews
Purchased this hat to wear in the evening camping in Oregon. The hat was so tight that it hurt. It would barely fit my daughter. Seller says it is designed this way to fit under another hat or helmet. Returned for refund. I will test fit at REI next time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Columbia Thermanator Hat poor fit., December 27, 2012
This review is from: Columbia Men's Thermarator Hat (Apparel)
Very small in size for an X-Large. Seems tight fitting and uncomfortable. I am sure if fit better would be an exceptional buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great hat, February 4, 2014
R. G. Robb (Albuquerque, NM) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Warm? Yes, but..., January 28, 2014
This review is from: Columbia Men's Thermarator Hat (Apparel)
I was really excited to get this hat when I saw it. I bought it right away. I got the Large/X-Large size, as I am a normal sized adult male. However, when I received the hat, it barely fit on my head! It runs very small!

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is Small!, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Columbia Men's Thermarator Hat (Apparel)
Sizing is way off. I ordered an adults L/XL. Hat was tiny! Fit so tight that it looked like a swimmers cap. Would be great sizing for kids. Quality is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beanie, November 29, 2013
This review is from: Columbia Men's Thermarator Hat (Apparel)
True beanie! Fits great and is warm. Covers ears great too! Purchased gloves and jacket, made a wonderfully warm gift!

4.0 out of 5 stars Columbia Men's Black Small Medium Thermal Cap, November 29, 2013
Warm and good build quality. Only complaint is that the item runs a bit small. The hat is very effective in cold weather and keeps your head warm even in gusting winds.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small, November 16, 2013
This review is from: Columbia Men's Thermarator Hat (Apparel)
What I received is not a Men's X-Large even though it had an X-Large tag on it. It didn't even fit my teenage son and looks more like a hat for a small child. Not worth the hassle of sending back so I'm donating it. On the up side it does look like it would be very warm so I'm giving it 2 stars.

Rate and Discover Movies