Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Columbia Men's Thermarator Hat (Black, Large/X-Large)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 26, 2012
The tag said "XL" but it was so tight my wife laughed at the expression on my face when I put it on. She tried it on, and said, "no, this has to be a mistake." Assuming as much, I managed to get Amazon to send another one, no extra charge (thank you!)

When the second one came, and it too was tiny, I just gave up and re-gifted it to someone with a very small head.

Too bad, because it seemed like a nice hat for running, other than that. Patagonia has what I needed, in a fleece that stays warm and dries out pretty fast, fyi. And the XL is really XL over there.
on November 16, 2013
What I received is not a Men's X-Large even though it had an X-Large tag on it. It didn't even fit my teenage son and looks more like a hat for a small child. Not worth the hassle of sending back so I'm donating it. On the up side it does look like it would be very warm so I'm giving it 2 stars.
on January 28, 2014
I was really excited to get this hat when I saw it. I bought it right away. I got the Large/X-Large size, as I am a normal sized adult male. However, when I received the hat, it barely fit on my head! It runs very small!
on October 25, 2013
L/XL is misleading. The quality and thermo lining are great but it is very tight fitting. You can forget about wearing sunglasses unless you leave them on the outside of the hat. I even tried stretching it out before I gave up and threw it in the closet.
on June 30, 2013
Purchased this hat to wear in the evening camping in Oregon. The hat was so tight that it hurt. It would barely fit my daughter. Seller says it is designed this way to fit under another hat or helmet. Returned for refund. I will test fit at REI next time.
on December 27, 2012
Very small in size for an X-Large. Seems tight fitting and uncomfortable. I am sure if fit better would be an exceptional buy.
on January 7, 2013
hat keeps head warm. however for the size would've liked it to be just a little bit bigger to cover my ears without too much effort.

4/5 for look and feel...and toasty feeling

missing a star for lack of ear coverage without tugging...and more tugging if on the move.
on December 22, 2012
This is a Christmas Present for my adult son who is going to Swizerland after Christmas. Hope to keep him warm. The produce was received well packaged, and delivery was prompt. Great seller!
on March 10, 2013
basic black fleece hat, with sparkles inside. not a overly complex slash engineered slash piece of clothing. if i had to say something bad, i would say my head gets too warm. runs small.
on February 4, 2014
Keeps my bald head warm, but doesn't make me sweat. I'm not constantly taking it off and putting it on as I move between buildings and car and outdoors. Not bulky, and it looks great.