5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what my husband wanted
Exactly what my husband wanted... he wanted quality gloves that did the trick & were flexible but not flimsy. These were perfect.
Published on December 29, 2012 by Bel

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent
These are good gloves for running/cycling, but could be better. They aren't as warm as I was hoping, they are only good for 40ish degree weather up. Also they could be a bit longer.
Published on December 15, 2012 by Daniel

4.0 out of 5 stars Make great liners, January 1, 2013
This review is from: Columbia Men's Hit The Trail Glove (Sports Apparel)
I slide these under my fitted motorcycle gloves, which gives you an idea of how slim they are. The work great to keep heat from radiating away from your hand. I didn't give them five stars because they have hardly any wind resistance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what my husband wanted, December 29, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Better than nothing, February 24, 2013
Mr. Okapi (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
Frays and falls apart very easily. Almost completely useless if there's any wind. Rubber microdots on the palms easily wear off with the least bit of usage and make it more difficult to use as a base layer for other gloves.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, December 15, 2012
This review is from: Columbia Men's Hit The Trail Glove (Sports Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good insulation, does not work with iPhone, November 15, 2012
cnsf "cnsf" (Westchester, NY USA) - See all my reviews
4 stars for the gloves because they are great liners. Beware that they do not work with iPhones, so you will get pretty cold hands if you need to answer your phone on the slopes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall,good, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Columbia Men's Hit The Trail Glove (Sports Apparel)
Very mobile and allows for dexterity; the inseam is but a bit thick on the inside causing you to feel it when you press something.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little lightweight and the nubs rub off easily, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Columbia Men's Hit The Trail Glove (Sports Apparel)
I got these for a sturdy winter general use glove, but they aren't as substantial as I would have liked compared to some North Face E-tip gloves that I also got. Plus the friction nubs have worn off where I hold my dog's leash after a few walks. Still, they fit well and provide some warmth.