Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 3, 2013
This jacket is perfectly priced. I am 5'10 140 lbs and I wear medium. The arms come slightly past my wrist which is fine. This jacket seems to be a lot more durable and thicker than other "waterproof" jackets I have bought. THE UPDATE I went on a 10k run and I was dry from the rain the jacket is waterproof, BUT there is perspiration in the jacket. My shirt was wet. It was 65° and a downpour. I'm going to use this on a colder day and see how it does.
on February 14, 2014
I got this jacket for the mild Seattle fall/winter/spring rainy times. I love the fit and it is very waterproof, but if I work up any kind of sweat at all, the inside of the jacket ends up SOAKED with my sweat. This wouldn't be such a problem, except it claims to be breathable, and it isn't at all. If you are looking for something good to keep you dry while you stand and wait for the bus, get this one; if you want something to be at all active in, I would look elsewhere.
on February 26, 2014
By mistake I first posted review for a Columbia fleece jacket that I bought at the same time as this shell. I needed a shell for month long trip to Falklands, S. Georgia, and the Antarctic peninsula. When I saw this I was afraid it was not "tough" enough to hold up. But at the end it showed no signs of wear. My ski Northface XCR shell was much heavier than I needed (or had space to pack) for this trip. We were afraid our outer wear would have to be discarded after the trip due to residue Penguin poop smell. But that smell washed off without difficulty. So now I have a light shell to put over sweaters etc., for example, when shoveling snow.
on August 12, 2013
It fits great, but it was a little pricey. Also I find it sticks to my skin a little like when you sleep on a leather couch and wake up stuck. It's best if you're intending on working out not leisure. Then the wicking makes more sense and I assume sticks less.
on June 7, 2015
The jacket is very stylish in my opinion. I have used this jacket anywhere from wearing it when it's a bit windy to taking it to the snow. It ventilates very well to keep you fresh during activities and you remain fresh while moving around. In one of my trips to South Lake Tahoe it kept me dry from the snow, I had a thermal underneath it and did not feel too hot while snowboarding.

I like to combine this jacket while wearing shorts with a tank top underneath and roll up the sleeves a bit. You do not get hot and it still will protect you from some wind, over all the jacket is great and very versatile. I would definitely recommend it and will purchase it again when needed, the only think I would recommend is to buy a size up if you will be using with multiple layers underneath.
on January 2, 2015
Great jackie for keeping out the rain. There's unfortunately two things about it I don't like very much. The first is that the material very easily sticks to your skin, so you'll need to wear a long sleeve under it. Also, the hood blows off your head in even the slightest bit of wind.
on November 2, 2013
It fits me very well, I'm 6'3 195, the jacket is with very nice cutting and definitely waterproof. I like it very much and I bought it at a half price offer.
on October 15, 2014
Let me say this; it is only slightly water resistant, and certainly not breathable.

Bought this jacket because I needed a waterproof shell when I go on rock climbing trips (which involve hiking, camping, and backpacking) and for when I go cycling in light rain. Got this jacket at a local retailer for a great deal, and was super excited to try it in wet conditions.

I have to agree with another reviewer on here that claimed he got wet when wearing this jacket, and it was due to his own sweat. I experienced the same problem when I'm doing anything that causes me to perspire even a LITTLE bit. I find myself almost completely soaked when I remove my jacket after an extended length of time (45 min-2 hours). I would consider myself relatively fit, and that I don't sweat more than average. "Sweatier" individuals may experience this more extremely, as they're peeling off the jacket that is plastered to their skin.

In terms of water-proofing, it's only slightly better. Initial rain/moisture of any kind will run off due to gravity, and typically don't cause a problem. However, areas of the jacket that are perpendicular with gravity (such as the shoulders, hood, and certain creases in the sleeves), experience only a bit of run off leaving the water to soak into the shell. After a cold, wet day when I didn't sweat, I removed the jacket and found my arms to be slightly damp. Later that week I tested the jacket's water-resistance under the sink on the sleeve portion (for 30 seconds) and found that after most of the water had run off, there was still a damp area where water had soaked through.

I'd say it's a decent jacket for the price, but certainly wouldn't purchase it again knowing that it's not water-proof and not breathable (the two main features it claims to do).

Don't get caught up in the colors or the price of this jacket. There are better options and equivalent styles made by other companies.
on November 19, 2013
This jacket is a bit large for myself (5' 3"), but most jackets for me are usually to big. Nevertheless, this jacket keeps me extremely dry, and warm. During the summer time this jacket made me a bit to warm, to the point I was sweating quicker then it can evaporate. However, this jacket is great now that it's winter. Overall impression would be that it was a good buy.
on October 11, 2013
I love this jacket!
Being from Oregon it's always raining and I've never had an actual rain jacket and now I do!
The people I bought it from got it to me a week before it estimated!

And boy do I look good in this jacket!!!!