5.0 out of 5 stars True to size, very warm, excellent for baby in carseat!
Published 17 months ago by JoshB

3.0 out of 5 stars pink
for some reason i thought this would be red, not pink... guess i missed that in the description but i ended up giving it to a goft for someone that was having a girl and they loved it!
Published 8 months ago by Erica O

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size, very warm, excellent for baby in carseat!, February 13, 2013
EDIT: After having this suit all winter and spring, I'd adjust my original review to say that you should probably order the next size up. My son is now about a year old and the 18 month size fits him well. It's a little big in a few places (the sleeves are a bit long for him and the hood sometimes goes over his eyes) but 18 month is the right size for him now and he is still exactly average weight and height according to his doctor. However, as he was born at the end of winter, it could always be a problem with him being in-between winter sizes so if your child was born in the spring, summer, or fall, it might be a different story.

Original Review:
I bought this suit for my son, who was 10 months at the time. Tons of reviews said that since it was fleece that it shrank in the wash and it ran small so order big. Well, I ordered the 18 mo size and wish I'd just ordered the 12. I can roll up the sleeves and it fits him okay, but staying true to size would have been better. Don't listen to other reviewers about that unless your child is big for his/her age. My son is exactly average in weight and height according to his doctor.

Be aware that if you use this in a car seat that it is very warm and can cause sweating if your vehicle has had a chance to warm up or if you use a carrier car seat that is already warm from the house. This product is better suited for use in a car with a leave-in convertible seat that is cold from being outside in the vehicle. Just be aware that your baby could get pretty hot in this thing (it works so well!) if you're not using it in the right conditions.

Overall, I would highly recommend this product. It would fit him great if I'd ordered the right size, it did not shrink in the wash as far as I could tell, it keeps baby very warm without adding a lot of bulk (which is dangerous in a car seat) and I will definitely order another in a bigger size (but his true size!) for next winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars ADORABLE!, November 24, 2012
Absolutely what I was looking for! Bought this as a gift but then purchased one for my future child! Crazy, I know but it was THAT cute! High quality! Good for girl or boy! Very warm and easy to get kid in and out of AND easy to change diapers! One zip down the right leg! Can't say enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, October 22, 2012
After ordering this Columbia fleece bunting bag last year, for my grandson, I had to reorder this year in a bigger size. He wore it everyday. Great for the car seat, as it is not to bulky. The hood fit snuggly around face and the hand and feet covers are perfect for infant and toddlers, alike. He was 6 months last year and wore the 12 months size. This year, at 16 months, I ordered the 24 months size. Fit great! If you are looking for a super warm snowsuit this won`t work but, perfect for spring, fall and with layering, many winter days. Don`t hesitate to try this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute and Comfy!, March 8, 2013
Jodi M. (Rochester, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I love this for my son and we have used it all winter. It's not for playing in the snow, since it is just fleece. But to keep the little guy warm on the those cool, windy days it is perfect! I ordered an 18 month for my then 8 month old since I didn't want it to be snug on him when he had other bulky winter clothes on. It fit great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy coverup, January 27, 2010
John Beatty (Butler, PA USA) - See all my reviews
Nice for infants - easy to use, even with a squirming little one! This has kept our grandson warm on these winter nights (8 months, 21 lbs!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars very warm, April 23, 2014
i purchased this for my grandson item is very warm and very cute the forest color is really nice and looks like woods

5.0 out of 5 stars love columbia, December 27, 2013
This suit is lightweight and safe to wear in a carseat. Yet is nice and snugly warm. Use it daily in our Adirondack winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and functional, December 19, 2013
My son wore the 24 month size when he was 6-10 months old. If you want their feet covered, go a size up! Very cute.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Columbia Snowtop Ii Bunting (Apparel)
We used this for the short winter months for my then 9 month old. It's not for super cold weather, but for maybe 30-40 degrees with pants and a long shirt underneath. Kept my little one super cosy during car rides. We also used this during stroller walks with a blanket on top.

3.0 out of 5 stars pink, October 22, 2013