Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Columbia Unisex Baby BugaBaby Interchange Bunting, Bright Red/Black, 12 Months
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 1, 2012
It's so nice and wonderful for my son.
But the size is too big... (I ordered 18 M size / My son is 73cm, 10.5 Kgs) but it'll fit next year...
Pls choose size carefully!!
on November 4, 2013
My son is 16 months and growing out of most of his 18 month clothes so I originally bought him the 24 month size. I tried it on him and I couldn't find him in there! So, I exchanged it for the 18 month size and it is still a bit too big but I'm fine with that as I want it to last the winter. My son is generally one size above his age so I'd say that these run large so buy accordingly.

This is a very high quality piece and I'm pleased with the functionality. I love only having to worry about putting on one piece of clothing instead of coat, hat, gloves, snow pants, etc. My son is very active and he has an easy time moving around in this. My one suggestion would to be to add snaps or a zipper on the inseam for easy diaper changes. I had a fleece bunting when he was an infant that had that and it was a godsend. Because they always need a change just when you get them all bundled up!

Finally, I'd suggest picking your color carefully if you plan to use the fleece liner alone. I chose the mystery/yellow curry color and it looks fine when using the pieces together or the shell alone. However, the fleece liner itself is way too much mustard plaid! He looks like a lumberjack/hipster and I got a crazy amount of comments about it on the playground. Given, there was no way I would lose him in a crowd but it kind of hurt my eyes to look at him and it's just a very bizarre look for a little toddler! So, if you plan to use the fleece alone much make sure you think you'll like that pattern alone!
on December 4, 2012
Lovely peachy pink and cream suit with a zip out inner fleece. Columbia has consistently excellent quality, seams are sturdy, sizing generous, and fabrics are a nice weight without any stiffness. Hat fits nicely on the baby's head without falling into eyes. Cuffs on the outer suit fold over to keep little hands and feet warm and dry.
on March 15, 2016
This is the perfect winter/snow suit for a little one. My boy loved to be outside but during winter we needed something like this and this was just the perfect thing. We got it a little bigger and he wore it for 2 years. SUPER warm, very easy to put on and very cute as well!
review image
on November 18, 2013
my daughter is 14 months and I recently moved her into 18 month size but was concerned that I wanted it to last the whole winter and she will be 18 months mid-February. It fits a little big now but so do all her 18 month clothes (she is short and on the thin side) and she can still move around well and it's not too billowy. It is thin enough for her to move around and yet very warm. I love the option to cap the sleeves (and feet but since she is walking we would only use that for stroller rides, if ever) I think the sleeve cap is going to be better than mittens most of the time. There is an adjustment at the back of the hood to make it smaller so it doesn't hang in her eyes. Also, it's pretty easy to get on and off and I love that it could just be a wind breaker if we take out the fleece.
on November 25, 2013
This 'snowsuit' gives me peace of mind that fingers and toes are safely enclosed and warm. The elastic on the fleece hoodie is not too tight but gives a nice fit over head and ears, again ensuring that babies extremities are covered. The only down-side to this suit is that the outer fabric is slick, which would be fine, except my down-coat also has a slick outer fabric. I just have to be sure to have a tight grip on him when carrying.
on January 16, 2014
This is a great snowsuit for little ones. Being able to use just the fleece or just the outer part is very handy. With the zip all the way down the leg, it is very easy to get the child in and out of and the fold-over hands and feet is fantastic for the bitter cold. This has been my favorite snowsuit so far.
on November 20, 2013
We bought one of these for our daughter when she was a baby, and now we've bought two in different sizes for our son this winter. I love the interchange fleece lining. Our kids wore the fleece layer by itself in the fall, the full suit in the winter, and either layer by itself in the spring depending on the weather. We live in Saskatchewan, Canada, and we regularly get temperatures as low as -30C, sometimes even -40C, and our kids are always nice and warm (with warm clothes underneath when it's that cold).
on January 5, 2014
I had a hard time finding a suit of this size that had the footies. This was more than what I was looking for. You can open the footies or hands to expose hands and feet. You can take out the inner fleece lining for warmer weather. The hood fits snug so my child does not pull it off or wiggle out of it. This was much needed this year!!! So glad I found it.
on April 11, 2014
This was a tough NYC winter and my son was always super warm in this snowsuit. There is enough room in the hood to always wear a hat as well! At the start of winter, we always tucked his feet inside, but now he is wearing shoes and I love the option to keep his feet out so he can walk around.