Size: 12 Months|Color: Black Fox Print|Change
Price:$74.99

on August 26, 2012
DO NOT buy from this seller. The sizes and colors they advertise on Amazon are not what they carry in stock. Like me, you will receive a wrong color, and will be re-directed to their website for an exchange, but the website won't even have the sizes and colors that you will need. I tried contacting the seller, and some of my emails are being ignored, and others are just being responded with a generic "go to our website for available options". I can't even rate this item because the color I got was something fox - a very unattractive dark blue with animal faces all over it, and to the touch it felt very thin. Not sure if this would be the best option for winter. Maybe my whole experience with the seller spoiled the impression of the item.
on January 8, 2013
Очень удобный комбинезон, теплый, ноне для суровых российских морозов. С флисовым поддевом до -15 можно выдержать. Ребенку два месяца: 6 кг, 60 см, уже надевали комбинезон на 6 месяцев. Свободный в ширину, но в длину очень даже как раз. Носим с удовольствием.
on November 1, 2012
My son is 73 cm, 10.5 Kgs and I ordered 18m (normally 18m or 24m is suitable for him).
But it's too big to wear this year. It'll be suitable next year...
on October 25, 2012
I bought this snowsuit for my 14 month old in size 24 months. It is a bit big, but that is what I wanted since I need it to last through a Wisconsin winter. My boy is in the 80th percentile, just so you can make a comparison. I found the snowsuit to be super warm, I tried it on my boy inside for 5 minutes, and he was already sweating when I took it off. The one-piece style is super convenient, and perfect for my super busy boy. The material was high quality. It would be better if it had a fleece lining though. It delivered fast, and I had no trouble.
on April 3, 2013
We live in cold MN and wanted a warm down coat for our toddler. It goes on easy due to the zipper design, and the over-cuff design for the hands / feet is very nice. This is a good quality down body suite for a toddler - it's very good and about the only one out there. There are really not many choices, but luckily this one seems perfect. I believe the only warmer one is made by marmot but it was certainly more expensive than we'd be willing to pay.
on March 6, 2014
A great snowsuit for my (7months old in December) son. Warm, comfy and easy to put on and take off if he is asleep. I got it last winter when he was that age. Right now our little cousin is wearing it! Because of the high quality - it looks like brand new and I am sure it will last for our next children too:) I would recommend this product to other parents. Definitely worth the price.
on April 17, 2013
I would have given this suit 5 stars, but on one of the two we ordered (we have twins) the plastic zipper broke.

Pros:
So easy to get on and off. Very long zipper. Slippery on the inside, hood, hand and foot covers work great - no need for mittens, hats or shoes. Very warm, wind proof, etc. Even after crawling around in wet conditions, our boys were still comfy (although it is not waterproof)

Con: a few teeth broke off one of the full length zippers. It was near the bottom of the zipper, so we just used a safety pin to, in effect, stop the zipper before the break - and we were able to use the suit the remainder of the season.

The suit was so good we'd recommend it even with the risk of a zipper break. The seller has offered us a refund, if that comes in we will be very pleased overall.
on March 5, 2013
My baby is always warm and I know he won't get cold. We have some really bad winters with lots of snow and I can leave my son play in the snow as much as he wants, as it won't get wet nor cold inside. Great product.
on October 21, 2012
Love all Columbia and this is typical Columbia quality combined w/stylish fabric and colors. Looks like purple fire works. Lightweight and well make. Looks like it will shed water too. True to size.
on November 27, 2012
It's well made and very easy to get my squirmly daughter into. Also, it washes beautifully! (Just remember to dry it with tennis balls to encourage 're-fluffing' of the down insulation.)

Other reviews mentioned that they found the sizing to be too big. I haven't noticed that. My daughter is 7months and I opted for the 12month size. It's (obviously) a little big, but I prefer her to have the extra room so that her circulation isn't restricted.