5.0 out of 5 stars Удобный комбинезон, до -15
Очень удобный комбинезон, теплый, ноне для суровых российских...
Published 19 months ago by

2.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE seller
Published 24 months ago by Hamster

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE seller, August 26, 2012
DO NOT buy from this seller. The sizes and colors they advertise on Amazon are not what they carry in stock. Like me, you will receive a wrong color, and will be re-directed to their website for an exchange, but the website won't even have the sizes and colors that you will need. I tried contacting the seller, and some of my emails are being ignored, and others are just being responded with a generic "go to our website for available options". I can't even rate this item because the color I got was something fox - a very unattractive dark blue with animal faces all over it, and to the touch it felt very thin. Not sure if this would be the best option for winter. Maybe my whole experience with the seller spoiled the impression of the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Удобный комбинезон, до -15, January 8, 2013
Очень удобный комбинезон, теплый, ноне для суровых российских морозов. С флисовым поддевом до -15 можно выдержать. Ребенку два месяца: 6 кг, 60 см, уже надевали комбинезон на 6 месяцев. Свободный в ширину, но в длину очень даже как раз. Носим с удовольствием.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's wonderful, but too big..., November 1, 2012
My son is 73 cm, 10.5 Kgs and I ordered 18m (normally 18m or 24m is suitable for him).
But it's too big to wear this year. It'll be suitable next year...

5.0 out of 5 stars Best snowsuit ever!, October 25, 2012
This review is from: Columbia Unisex-baby Infant Snuggly Bunting (Apparel)
I bought this snowsuit for my 14 month old in size 24 months. It is a bit big, but that is what I wanted since I need it to last through a Wisconsin winter. My boy is in the 80th percentile, just so you can make a comparison. I found the snowsuit to be super warm, I tried it on my boy inside for 5 minutes, and he was already sweating when I took it off. The one-piece style is super convenient, and perfect for my super busy boy. The material was high quality. It would be better if it had a fleece lining though. It delivered fast, and I had no trouble.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 17, 2013
I would have given this suit 5 stars, but on one of the two we ordered (we have twins) the plastic zipper broke.

Pros:
So easy to get on and off. Very long zipper. Slippery on the inside, hood, hand and foot covers work great - no need for mittens, hats or shoes. Very warm, wind proof, etc. Even after crawling around in wet conditions, our boys were still comfy (although it is not waterproof)

Con: a few teeth broke off one of the full length zippers. It was near the bottom of the zipper, so we just used a safety pin to, in effect, stop the zipper before the break - and we were able to use the suit the remainder of the season.

The suit was so good we'd recommend it even with the risk of a zipper break. The seller has offered us a refund, if that comes in we will be very pleased overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars great down coat for toddlers, April 3, 2013
boogie man (Hiding in your closet) - See all my reviews
We live in cold MN and wanted a warm down coat for our toddler. It goes on easy due to the zipper design, and the over-cuff design for the hands / feet is very nice. This is a good quality down body suite for a toddler - it's very good and about the only one out there. There are really not many choices, but luckily this one seems perfect. I believe the only warmer one is made by marmot but it was certainly more expensive than we'd be willing to pay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice snowsuit!, March 6, 2014
A great snowsuit for my (7months old in December) son. Warm, comfy and easy to put on and take off if he is asleep. I got it last winter when he was that age. Right now our little cousin is wearing it! Because of the high quality - it looks like brand new and I am sure it will last for our next children too:) I would recommend this product to other parents. Definitely worth the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong color, December 8, 2013
Horrible seller! I received the jacket for my boy and it was wrong color-it was not this one but pink foxes! Will never buy it again an never recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good overall!, December 6, 2013
Warm and comfortable easy to wear. Baby it is comfortable and warm! size is too small, does not correspond. We bought 12 months, my son is now 7 and overall just a little big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bunting, very warm., November 11, 2013
Daniel Poulin (Edmonton, AB, Canada) - See all my reviews
We loved being able to put our baby in this.

Since it is quite poofy, I feel the baby is much more comfortable in it that he would be if he was layered in stiffer sweaters and jackets. It's great to have very warm insulation that he can just be in his regular thin clothes under. This is particularly nice when strapping him into a car seat, as multiple layers can get quite stiff and cumbersome, and seems uncomfortable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›