Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Columbia Men's Utilizer Long Sleeve Button Solid Shirt
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

71%
29%

on September 14, 2015
I have been buying Columbia shirts for a long time, and I saw a great deal on Amazon this past week. $12 dollars for a shirt that sells for $65! It was a no brainer. The only thing is, there weren't many reviews, and I had no idea on the sizing. Well, I'm hoping I can share my experience.

Sizing: This shirt is way too big. In my past experience, Columbia clothing comes in two sizes, "normal" and "fishing." The normal button down shirts are slightly larger than something you would find at Banana Republic. My guess is that they're meant for outdoors activities and you don't want to wear a "slim fit" shirt when you're out in the woods. The fishing button downs are about one size larger than Banana Republic. This is because you move a lot more in them. Think casting motions.

Color: I had no idea what "Fossil" color meant. When you look at the picture, it really looks like a slightly creamier version of a white shirt. When I received the shirt, I was pleasantly surprised. It is about two shades darker than what's pictured. It's a nice shade.

Material: The material is awesome. Wicking and SPF. In the short 2 minutes I had the shirt on, it felt extremely breathable and was very light.

I had two problems with this shirt. The first was the sizing. This was just as large as the "fishing" version of the shirts. When I put it on, it was way too big. I would suggest ordering one size smaller. The second, which may not be a problem depending on what you're using it for, is the back vent. You can't see it on the stock picture, but there are two large vents near the arm pit area. And by vent, I mean it's just two big holes. I can stick my arms through it. There is a mesh liner, however, the mesh liner does not connect to the shirt, therefore, a great way for bugs to get in! I had purchased this shirt for hiking in the woods, and to me, this was a deal breaker.
on January 16, 2014
Excellent lightweight performance shirt. The only negative thing about it would be that the back vent is wide open (no mesh). So there is an opening bugs can get in at your back and it can be tricky to find the arm when putting it on (your arm often goes out the vent hole instead. Otherwise this is the most comfortable shirt you'll ever own.
on May 30, 2016
Fits well, but does not ventilate as well as one would hope. Odor 'protection' and breathability actually seem worse, not better than other comparable shirts.
on September 23, 2015
They a mostly loose fit in the end so i am satisfied with the product
on October 1, 2015
Nice shirt. Good quality. Medium fit me well. Rolf Taubner.
on December 3, 2015
Great price!!! Legit product.
on October 1, 2015
Great shirt for the cost.

See 1 answered question