5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes I've ever owned!, January 6, 2010
I walk for exercise and do a limited amount of hiking. I bought my first pair almost four years ago and my second pair last year. They are the best walking show I have ever owned and I have bought several other brands in the past. I usually buy a wide width so I didn't know if the regular width would be comfortable. They are and I plan to buy my third pair. I hope they do not take this model off the market.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great trail shoe, September 24, 2009
This is my second pair. They are light, fit great and provide good stability on rocky paths. Durability, even with daily use on trails, proves better than some of the more expensive sneakers I have had. Their only flaw is that they are not waterproof. Then again, they are not advertized as such, so I shouldn't complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy hiking/walking shoe, September 20, 2009
K. Linares (Long Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
Very comfy! I have wide feet and high arches, and I usually wear an 8-8.5, depending on style, brand, etc. I ordered an 8.5 and they fit perfectly. I wear them when I walk my dogs everyday, and I also took them camping and wore them on several hikes. They have good support, and it's nice that they actually provide pretty good ventilation as well. My feet can breathe! Overall, these were an excellent purchase!

Rate and Discover Movies