Published on January 17, 2012 by E. Turner

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the cotton
Maybe I didn't read the detail properly but this is the polyester version. The large was very big compared to my other Columbia large shirts. The bonehead line is better.
Published 17 months ago by Carme

4.0 out of 5 stars Good light-weight shirt at great price, but some quality issues, January 17, 2012
I was looking for a light-weight, quick-drying, sun-protective shirt for a trip to Africa. The cost of "safari" shirts was outrageous. This "fishing" shirt had all the advantages at a fraction of the price. The only reason a gave it a 4-star instead of a 5-star is some quality problems. The buttonholes are not completely cut open. I had to pull out my seam ripper and finish cutting them to get the buttons through. It's fixable, it doesn't detract from the shirt after I made the fix, but I would appreciate a little better quality work on the shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shirt size XS, August 6, 2012
nothing further to say that the Columbia shirts are great, only the size is very big, my regular size is S or M and this time I bought XS and still big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice light shirt, March 14, 2013
I bought this for the hot desert weather. It is definitely very light and breathes through the mesh vents on the back. Unfortunately the white is a little see through, so I wear a tank top under and leave it unbuttoned. I still love the shirt and even bought one in another color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 21, 2014
These shirts fit well for bigger women its right on the money. Other reviews say they fit a bit larger well if your a small person maybe but I wear anything from a 16-18 shirts not from the women's section and this shirt fit perfect in an XL. I first ordered a large and they fit ok until I sat down then there was a peep show between the buttons thats why I returned the LG. I love them they are stylish , love the flair and v cut in the hips and they are nice and cool for where I live in humid Florida.

4.0 out of 5 stars Columbia's shirts do run large, May 2, 2013
I wear size M, but since I'd read the reviews which said Columbia's shirts run large, I ordered a S, which fit, okay though a touch snug. A medium would have been too big. The shirt is as promised and will be a good traveling shirt with its quick-dry quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Columbia Product!, April 10, 2013
I was very excited about making this purchase; Columbia is one of my favorite brands, especially for their sweat-wicking apparel. Because I ain't got time for sweatin'!

Anyway, I'm 5'6, 130-135, and the medium fits great. With khaki or jean shorts and some classy sandals (I suggest Clark's Artisan, personally) and you're set to go! The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars is because I had to send mine back for an exchange. The original shirt I received had this odd stripe on the left shoulder where it appeared that the material had been rubbed to a point that it was shiny and almost see-through. But otherwise, I still love Columbia and their products. I've already been shipped a new one.

I would recommend this shirt, especially if you're going to be outside for a long time. This shirt will keep you cool!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites, February 23, 2013
This summer shirt is great - it does run big and the length is good for me. It's one of my favorites. Washes nicely too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt!, February 4, 2014
I love the fabric, fit and color of this shirt! I will buy more in the future. A price break would be helpful if you buy more than one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, January 25, 2014
This is a super shirt for indoors/outdoors anywhere - it's very classy and could be worn anywhere. Columbia clothing runs a bit small so I ordered the X-Large and it's perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Deal, January 3, 2014
Ítem is great and fit as well as I was expecting, the design is fine and cool for sunny days. Good Deal!!!

Columbia Women's Bahama Short Sleeve Shirt