Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on July 1, 2015
Love this shirt! The color is a bright light blue and very flattering. The fit is roomy. I already have one of these so ordered a Large (sometimes I wear XL). The shirt measures about 47" at the bustline. It is a straight fit - NOT fitted. Great for hot, humid weather. The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that the shirt gaps at the bust - buttons could be place better. I use Gal Pal tape and it fixes the problem and doesn't keep me from wearing the shirt.
on October 13, 2014
I purchased this hoping it would have a longer fit to wear as a cover up on the beach, but it wasn't nearly long enough. I was able to exchange it for the men's version of the same shirt and that worked much better.

The women's shirt works great to just wear as a shirt but if you're looking for something longer, a men's shirt in a size smaller than the women's one you would normally buy is probably what you are looking for.
on March 5, 2014
I got this in a large because I'm a US size 14/large in Columbia clothes, and found the fit true to size. It's a loose fit around the hips which I like. Nit clingy at all. I took it on a trip and found it packed well and wore well. I only gave it 4 stars because the fabric was stiff on arrival. I've since washed it and it's come up a treat. No crushing. The length is great. Not like some shirts which ride up when you lift your arms. I like to cover most of my butt so if you are the same way, you will love this length. The ventilation panel keeps you cool but protected when you are in colder environments, like when I wore it on the plane. The color is listed as 'white cap' which confused me so I was happy to find on arrival it was the color of this photo. I know I will be wearing this on hiking walks as well as casual trips out in summer. Given the price it was great value and I would consider buying it in another color.
on August 2, 2013
The shirt is sized correctly, has a beautiful color which I would call aqua blue instead of clear blue, and has the pockets which I wanted and are hard to find. I'd give it 5 stars, but didn't because it wrinkles more than I was led to believe from others comments. It is very quick drying and otherwise...great.
on December 20, 2012
Great travel shirt for it dries quickly after washing and does not require ironing. Does run larger than my other Columbia shirt styles so got one size smaller than I usually order from Columbia.
on July 30, 2015
Bought this shirt in a medium, but it was too small to go bra-less. Bought another in large, aqua, and it fits just right. This is a DREAM shirt! The material feels weightless, it's great to work outdoors in this shirt, and the color is soft not glaring. I highly recommend this style, and plan to buy lots for working outside in Summer. Recommend you go a size up if you want the most comfortable fit. Note: this review refers ONLY to the- BAHAMA SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT, not the Bahama "sportswear", or other Columbia short sleeve styles.
on August 26, 2015
have bought six of these shirts over the course of this summer. they are cool and wash and wear like a breeze with no touch up really need (unless you are a neatnick.) my only negative comment is the Columbia name tag on the front breast pocket. I have been mistaken as a store employee in my grocery store and a local 'big box' store. easy enough to remove the tag with cuticle scissors though
on September 5, 2015
Fit a little big but I ordered it a little big. Not a fitted shirt like some of the Columbia shirts for women. I'm large breasted so this works better anyway. Very comfortable, love the color, super cool in hot weather. I ordered several of these shirts in different colors. They're great
on August 13, 2013
I iusually wear a size Large or X-Large (depending on reviews on size), the Bahama s/s wears large compared to the long sleeve. Good for travel though and will be using it for an upcomign trip to Australia.
on September 29, 2015
Fabric is great. Pockets are great. But there is no tailoring to the shape of it. It felt so boxy not to mention it was also way to wide. Shoulders were right, but from there down it was too much fabric.

See 1 answered question