5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sun Protection!
Love the color and was so glad to have this shirt in Mexico. I stayed cool and no sunburn on arms or chest after day out exploring ruins. Medium fit perfectly with a shirt underneath, other brands I would probably order a large.
Published on January 10, 2013 by SBednar

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing is weird
I usually get mediums in shirts, but I ordered a small in this shirt. It was still too big, so I ended up sending it back. I feel like I could have worn an extra small. So if you're ordering it, get 2 sizes smaller than normal. Other than the sizing, seemed like a great lightweight outdoor shirt.
Published on February 13, 2013 by BlueBird89

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing is weird, February 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sun Protection!, January 10, 2013
SBednar (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shirt, January 17, 2013
My shirt arrived yesterday and it's perfect. I got a medium and it fits extremely well. A lot of attention to detail, plenty of pockets and I love the material. I ordered it for an upcoming trip and would have preferred white but this color is just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought the sizing ran pretty true to size, September 19, 2013
I saw a ton of reviews that said it was huge. I'm not sure what everyone is using this shirt for - but I actually took it out fly fishing. I'm a solid women's medium (I wear a dress size 8) and I thought this fit me really well. Of course it's not fitted to the body - but I don't know how you would move your arms in it if it was tight. The clear blue color was perfect and I'll probably be picking up another one soon. Super lightweight. Soft fabric. A really nice fishing shirt for the ladies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very practical!, February 15, 2013
KDH (California) - See all my reviews
The shirt will be great for travel. The vents will keep me cool, there's SPF protection, and the sleeves can be converted to a shorter length. There's a Velcro tab over the pocket to hang sunglasses when I'm not wearing them. I think I might even be able to rinse it out in the bathroom sink and find it dry by morning. My only concern is that it's not very feminine looking. But then again, I bought it to wear on the desert. Who really needs femininity there?

4.0 out of 5 stars Columbia Bahama Long-sleeve shirt., January 1, 2013
I don't go hiking or backpacking any more but found this outdoor shirt good to wear in the house. It's very comfortable!! and I intend to buy a couple more in different colors.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bahama Women's shirts are cut for the Vietnamese women that sew them; they are too small for American ladies., September 12, 2013
This review is from: Columbia Women's Bahama Long-Sleeve Shirt (Sports Apparel)
The womens Bajama shirt in a size large is actually a small/medium. I gave mine to my mother because it was too small for me. I was greatly displeased with the womens shirts. I have started buying the mens large for the prop[er fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Shirt, September 23, 2012
My husband has worn these shirts for years and finally I decided to get one for myself. They wear like iron and always look good. I ordered a medium and it was too big. I am a size medium so they run large. The sleeves were too long and it just sort of looked sloppy on me. I wore it a few times and finally gave it to my daughter and ordered a small. I wish I could have all the colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect purchase, March 25, 2013
excelent and will by more colors, also I will sugest to purchase to my friends thank you. best purchase and smart color

3.0 out of 5 stars Made for a man, April 4, 2013
This shirt is nice, however, the sizing feels more like a mens size than a woman's. I normally wear a woman's medium, so after reading the previous reviews, I ordered a small. But even that feels large and more like it was made for a man. Function, but unflattering. That's how I rate this shirt.