Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 29, 2012
I like these tights so much I purchased two pair. They fit well in the seat and do not pull down or roll at the waist as I experienced in other brands. I also like the heavier weight for wearing with tunic tops. The Amazon price was also much better than I found through local resources.
on December 9, 2013
Really enjoying these baselayer tights for running outside when the temp drops. I wear them on their own down to about 35-40F and double up or put on wind shield pants below that. Stretchy. Bright. Sometimes I wear them as "regular" clothes (vs workout gear) because the color is so great! I have had them about a year!

I also wear these for Cross country skiiing -- both traditional and skate-ski... perfect stretch, comfort, and warmth. Same as with running on layering.

Purchased: Medium

About me: athletic build, size 6-8 when purchased, now size 2-4, still fit fine (I would get the small now); 5'7"
on October 28, 2012
Columbia Onmi-heat base layers are fantastic and these tights are no exception. They are completely breathable with their metallic dot pattern and keep me toasty warm while roaming around outside in frigid North Dakota winters. I ordered the Large and they are a comfy fit for my size 10 body, not too tight but not saggy either. In hot melony pink, best base layers around!
on November 25, 2012
I'm obsessed with Columbia's Omni-heat. I live in Maine and it's COLD here in the winter. On top of the fact that it's so cold I have Raynaud's- very poor circulation, and it's even worse when it's freezing out. I first discovered the Omni-heat technology when I purchased a pair of the boots last winter and it has honestly saved my life. Well maybe not my life, but at least my limbs!

These pants are amazing! They fit so nicely and are super comfortable to wear under most any kind of pants. I only wear them casually; I'm not big into winter sports or anything...I just like the extra lining while I'm running to the store or playing outside with the kids. The Omni-wick feature is also really nice, it works flawlessly! Definitely recommend these pants to anyone- athlete or otherwise! You can't go wrong!
on December 12, 2012
If you have an problem with the cold ... these are awesome!! NOW, they don't replace all previously used products, but if you need the thing that works best ... these are it!
on March 2, 2013
I used them for my last ski trip and I found that it is not that warm but it was ok maybe because it was extremly cold. But I like the design and the fit
on April 1, 2013
Love these pants. Not only is the color accurate, but they are warm enough to wear on a run without an additional layer on top in cold weather. I'm not one of those crazies that runs in the sleet or the freezing cold, but they are great for cold weather. They are long enough to go over your ankles if you wish, but can scrunch on top comfortably if you don't like material below your ankle.
Waist is on the high side but the band rolls down over shorts (or itself) and stays put.
LOVE these.
on January 19, 2013
In Colorado it was sometimes in the below zero and these tights saved my legs! very comfortable and very warm. Only down side for me was how high wasted they were, I am 5 ft tall so I am short and for me the waist band was by the top of my abdomen! But I'm sure that is a problem only faced by those who are vertically challenged.
on March 20, 2013
I work outside teaching horseback riding lessons and I hate to be cold. I don't know how I survived before baselayer. It is very light weight but don't let it fool you how warm it keep you!!!
on January 27, 2013
Very good, very thin, more comfortable, but I did not imagine the warm, no wind, not only wear his winter about 0 degrees