5.0 out of 5 stars A comforter with sleeves.
I decided to update my winter wardrobe. I stumbled upon a great many columbia brand clothing, which include: Columbia's Bugaboo Tech II Ski Pant, Kaleidaslope II Jacket, and this Benton Springs Hoodie.

First off this hoodie is sooo soft. It's like wearing a comforter blanket. I bought the xl because I am 6 foot tall and weigh 163-165. Slim but slightly...
Published on September 18, 2012 by Kathryn G. Brooke

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I got this in a large, because I like to be able to wear a sweater underneath. I normally wear a 10 on top. This jacket fit fine through the torso, it's soft and I liked the princess styling, but since it isn't lined it was not smooth to put on. Also, the sleeves were at least 4 inches too long. Finally, at the top of the zipper is a little flap of fabric which presumably...
Published 24 months ago by KayNJ

4.0 out of 5 stars Got here in time for Christmas, January 1, 2013
This jacket was for my 13 yr old granddaughter. That's exactly what she asked for and was thrilled with it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Give as a gift, February 18, 2013
I gave this as a Christmas gift and as far as I know she likes it. It is exactly what she asked for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little on the small side, January 12, 2013
I love the fit except it was a little small if you wear a long sleeve under it. Love the color!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hole in garment, December 30, 2011
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my sister, and I though it was a great item. You cannot beat the price! My sister, however, is very picky and she thought the jacket would be a bit thicker and warmer. The only thing wrong with this jacket is that the first time she wore it she noticed a hole in the seam of the underarm. This is why the item gets four stars.

Amazon, of course, was excellent about the return and I actually found her another Columbia jacket I think she will be more pleased with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, April 23, 2012
I just received this item and it is excellent value for the quality and workmanship. The colour (light silver/grey) is exactly as pictured; the size (x small) is just right for me (I'm 5 foot three inches tall, and 110 lbs), and it is super light yet very warm. I'm ordering two more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cozy hoodie, December 3, 2013
I wear this to the gym and at home when it gets a little cool. It's soft, cozy and fits just right. It has enough room to wear a gym shirt underneath, but it's not too bulky to wear under a jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice color, December 13, 2012
this blue is lightening and i like it. When running in the morning, it can give good protect. Size is standarded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Style, size & color are perfect. Exactly what I wanted!, December 11, 2012
Love the hooded jacket! Great price, style, fit perfectly & exactly the color I wanted. I love this jacket. Perfect for chilly mornings in Florida!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, November 16, 2012
Ihsan Gin (Maryland, USA) - See all my reviews
This was a gift to my sister and she loves it. She's been wearing this for more than two years now as a light jacket in winter/spring.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cozy fleece, November 10, 2012
Tricia Coia (Newington, CT United States) - See all my reviews
Good warm fleece for fall temperatures. Specifically wanted one with a hood, which I had a little trouble finding. This one is just right.