5.0 out of 5 stars Thick, warn, soft, light weight
I have literally worn this jacket every day since it arrived. It works great for bike riding, gardening and around the house. Looks nice for shopping and errands. I will be buying another as soon as I decide on a color.
Published 23 months ago by Dianne

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me
Published on October 14, 2011 by Kate

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, October 14, 2011
This review is from: Columbia Women's Benton Springs Full Zip Jacket (Plus) (Apparel)
I'm 5'10" and generally run a size 14/16, so I'm kind of on the border between plus size and regular sizes in the columbia jackets. Because there were more color choices in the plus size line where I got my jacket, I decided to buy a plus sized one, instead of a regular (I also already owned some in the regular sizes)...ordering the plus was a mistake for me! I am taller than most women, so this may not be a problem for everyone, but I found that the plus size benton fleece was MUCH shorter than the regular one is. It kept riding up and exposing my tummy and I was constantly trying to pull it down. The arms weren't too bad, but were a little bit shorter than I would have liked. If you're on the shorter side, this might be perfect for you, but if you're taller, you'll probably have this same problem. I ended up giving mine to my mom who is 5'4" or so and she likes it ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick, warn, soft, light weight, October 10, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Reviewers are right. There's a problem with the fit., May 8, 2012
As mentioned in other reviews, this is a small fit. It is at least one size smaller than tagged and the sleeves are snug. ADVISE BUYERS TO GO UP ONE SIZE WHEN ORDERING. I didn't take reviewers' advice so I'm having to exchange mine. It is a very nice jacket and is extremely warm. I don't like heavy coats so I'm sure the replacement, when received, will be the one I grab time after time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice but on the small side, December 3, 2011
P. Karl (Washington State) - See all my reviews
Sweater is very nice and good quality but is on the small side of the size stated. My wife can wear it but not zip it up all the way. She wants to keep it though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fleece jacket, November 26, 2011
Love the weight and warmth. So light but nice and cozy. Love the elastic cuffs and zipped pockets. Launders beautifully and dries very quickly. So many great colors to chose from - so far I have four and probably will be getting some more. I am sure you won't be sorry. Enjoy!!!

Babs / Lake Orion, MI

5.0 out of 5 stars OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS NICE!, August 16, 2011
Amazon Customer (Lancaster, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This jacket is so soft and warm. I love everything about it!

It is very chilly in my air conditioned office and I like to keep a sweater behind my door to put on when I need it. This jacket is just perfect. It's so cozy and warm, though, I don't want to work!

The best part is that I am 6' tall and have longer arms, but the jacket still fits comfortably. Normally I wear a womens size 18, so I ordered the 2x to be sure to always be able to fit it over my clothing. I have a friend who is plus sized but petite and she looked a little ridiculous in my jacket, so you might want to keep that in mind if you have shorter arms.

Everyone wants to borrow this jacket. Everyone comments on how fuzzy and marshmallow-like it is. Since I've bought mine, two others have ordered one as well. You can't go wrong with this jacket! I think I will order another in a different color!

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad zippers, March 30, 2014
I ordered 2 of these and both of them had zipper issues. This one did last longer than the black jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Columbia fleece jacket!, March 7, 2014
I had looked for 2 years for one this color but never found one in my size till I saw this one! Ordered it and it really fits perfect! I absolutely love this color! It's a must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jacket, November 17, 2013
This is a nice looking jacket fits great and great for layering or wear in spring or fall Love it

4.0 out of 5 stars I gave my wife this, August 20, 2013
I gave my wife this Columbia Women's Benton Springs Full Zip Fleece Extended Medieval 1X and loves despite the summer heat you use all the time

Rate and Discover Movies