5.0 out of 5 stars Thick, warn, soft, light weight
I have literally worn this jacket every day since it arrived. It works great for bike riding, gardening and around the house. Looks nice for shopping and errands. I will be buying another as soon as I decide on a color.
Published 22 months ago by Dianne

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me
I'm 5'10" and generally run a size 14/16, so I'm kind of on the border between plus size and regular sizes in the columbia jackets. Because there were more color choices in the plus size line where I got my jacket, I decided to buy a plus sized one, instead of a regular (I also already owned some in the regular sizes)...ordering the plus was a mistake for me! I am taller...
Published on October 14, 2011 by Kate

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, July 28, 2013
As expected, always great quality from Columbia. Glad they make this in plus sizes! Color and size were true, and very warm. Will buy more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm spring color!!, April 22, 2013
columbia never falls me, as the product is always well made. The warm spring color is always a welcome on the cooler wet spring days.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful sky blue!, April 16, 2013
I just love my fleece Columbia jacket. Fits like it should and the blue nis soooo pretty. Just wish it would have been a little cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, April 10, 2013
This is a very nice jacket and I really like the color. It was worth the price and warm for the winter! thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the color, March 20, 2013
Love this jacket. The color is a very rich purplish, blue. Not too heavy or too light. Perfect for spring. It does run a little small so had to order one size larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and fits perfect., March 18, 2013
This fleece fit fine... I don't think the other reviewers measured. Or, maybe they are apple shape. If you have a giant stomach you should probably size up. I have big upper arms and it fits fine... good sleeve length and jacket length. The only thing that could improve this one is a softer inside. It's not scratchy on the inside, but not as soft as the outer fabric.

Also love the cheery color.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this jacket!, March 8, 2013
It is just the right weight of coat and I wear it with jeans and khakis. I have gotten many comments on the color.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as warm as I thought, March 8, 2013
The quality of fleece was not that great and it wasn't as warm as I thought. Also, I wish it had a better fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Purple Columbia Jacket, March 7, 2013
The jacket is really nice and I love the color (purple). The only problem that I have with it is that the sleeve are too long.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, March 5, 2013
I love the jacket, great price, fast shipping! Fits perfect, unique color, I would recommend to others looking for great jacket at a great price.

Rate and Discover Movies