Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Columbia Women's Benton Springs Full-Zip Fleece Jacket
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 11, 2015
Very warm! I love this jacket
review image
on September 19, 2014
This review is more about the color than the jacket itself. i had one in black that i loved, but left it at a hotel and couldn't get it back. i ordered a replacement in black, but the one I received is gray not black. I couldn't find anything on the label and packaging indicating what color it is so I'm not sure if this is their idea of black or what. The one I had was absolutely black and that is what I wanted. It's too much trouble to send it back so I'm keeping the gray jacket, but I'm very disappointed with it and don't know how much I'll even really wear it. If you are looking for black as I was, don't order this one that is listed as "black".
on December 26, 2013
I own a Colombia jacket for men. It is a wonderful jacket. So, I did not hesitate to order a couple of these jackets for two women friends. Wow, was I surprised. The women's jackets are very poor quality. I was embarrassed to have given them as gifts. I suggest that women buy the men's versions.
on March 31, 2011
I wanted this for my trip to Wisconsin- something warm, but not to bulky, easy to take off at the airport and easy to stuff into my bag if I get too hot, and something light enough to layer- its the end of March almost Arpil and finding a zip up fleece in any store is IMPOSSIBLE. From the photographs this was exactly what I wanted, right down to the adjustable waist band. I ordered it in a size small, what I would usually order in a sweater or coat. After reading the reviews and hearing how often people posted that it 'ran large' I was worried that I had ordered the wrong size. It came in the mail right on time, had no issues with that at all. I love it. The fleece is not quite as thick as other fleece zip ups that I've owned in the past but it is plenty warm. I'm 5'2 138 lbs, curvy and quite busty (my chest is usually an issue when it comes to sweaters and jackets). A small fit just fine, with more than enough room if I wanted to wear a long sleeve shirt or even something slightly thicker. The color is just as lovely as the photograph if not nicer. I really have no complaints about this sweater at all. It fits well, and looks more expensive than what I actually paid for it. I would consider buying another in a different color! My mom even wants one :)- My first Amazon.com purchase was a great buy.
22 comments|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2011
I love these fleece zip up jackets! I bought one at Academy then found this one on here a little cheaper. They fit true to size & kept me very warm in Colorado this winter!! Great for layering...I could put a long sleeve shirt underneath & a ski jacket over it. I have 3 now & want one in every color!
on July 16, 2015
I ordered 2 of these jackets: one in Medium and one in Large. I am 5'6 and am a size 10, but can range from an 8-12 depending on brand of clothing. I wasn't sure which size to get after reading such varying reviews so I got both sizes, but in different colors in case I liked them both. Both jackets fit, but had some minor noticeable differences. The Medium was more fitted and had less give in the front, waist, and hips when zipping up. I can comfortably wear t-shirts and tank tops under the Medium. It was also more figure flattering. The Large had more room all over when zipping and I can comfortably wear it over a long sleeve shirt or sweatshirt. This one is great for layering, but the look and feel are more loose; however, I am definitely not swimming in it as other reviews have said. I am keeping both because they wash well, are comfortable, and are great for different purposes. Both arm lengths seemed pretty even and roomy especially considering they have the elastic wrists. So, in summary, if you are not sure what size to get, or are in between sizes, the smaller size will be more fitted with a flattering look and the larger size will offer more room and options for layering.
on October 30, 2015
Love it!!! Perfect fall coat for a freeze baby like me!
review image
on January 7, 2015
The fit is great....the color is off. I realize it's called bright rose n the picture available shows it to be a light red or even pinkish red but it's as hot pink as it gets when u get it. Name n pic are a bit misleading. I will keep it cause of the fit n the sale price but not pleased w the color.
on January 9, 2013
The sleeves of this jacket are extremely long - perhaps 3 - 4" too long! The styling is OK, but be aware that it is a 'fitted' jacket and won't really allow you to wear a sweater underneath without it looking very tight. The fleece is not terribly soft. For these reasons, I returned the jacket.
on January 20, 2011
I was disappointed that this jacket zipper didn't work with my Columbia interchange jacket. This particular fleece states that it is part of the interchange system and I bought it for that reason.